[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sorry anon, but I have a boyfriend How do I rebuttal this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: stacey.png (21KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
stacey.png
21KB, 640x640px
>sorry anon, but I have a boyfriend
How do I rebuttal this? Anytime a girl hits me with this I loose my composure and start spilling spaghetti everywhere
>>
>so do I
>no homo
>>
>>17672920
There is literally no reason to say a word beyond that point. Just empty the musk from your anal gland and retreat to a safe distance.
>>
>>17672920
Ask if he has beef with you. Then promptly state that you are a vegetarian.
>>
Don't flatter yourself
Or just make her look weird while saying....okay?
>>
>>17672951
This would actually be the most humorous way to handle it. A simple okay would also suffice. You don't have to say much really.
>>
>>17672920
"That's too bad"

turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away
>>
If you were hitting on her, go with a cheery "Too bad, your boyfriend's got good taste" then remove yourself from the situation.

If you weren't, an as neutrally as possible uttered "good for you" does the job.
>>
>>17672920
>How do I rebuttal this?
"He's a lucky man, then. Sorry to bother you." And you walk away.

It is not a rebuttal, per se, but there is no rebuttal. If you try, you are a schmuck.
>>
>>17672920
"Okay, so?"
>>
>>17673041
Also wanted to add that I agree with the anon below me that trying for a real rebuttal is counterproductive on top of being dickish. You might feel cool but giving a snarky reply will only leave her with the impression that she dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>17673085
>how to make her think you're absolutely retarded
>>
>>17673093
Depends on whether she finds you attractive in the first place; if she does it can serve as opening for more, no reason to be a faggot and give up after a soft "No." If she isn't into you in the first place, who cares what she thinks either way?

You got nothing to lose by trying a bit harder.
>>
>>17672920
Actually, girls lie when they say this like 66% of the time theyre lying so they dont have to deal with you. Try one of these lines with confidence and a joking smile, it might just turn the tide.

Say something like:

>"Me too, we should go on a double date" then ask for digits

>"Wouldnt you rather have a man friend?" Ask for digits

Or, something more complicated

>Girl: I have a boyfriend.
>You: I have a goldfish.
>Girl: What?
>You: Oh, I though we were talking about stuff that doesnt matter.
>>
>>17673114
If she was attracted to you, she wouldn't pull the "I have a boyfriend" line. You have to be retarded yourself to think that this is going to make her think any better of you.
>>
>>17673114
>soft "No."

If you go for this douche tactic, at least try to do it slightly more humorous, like the whole "Cool, I've got a cat" [("What's that gotta do with anything?") "Thought we were listing irrelevant shit"].
Flatly asking her so might work on the most sleazy/drunk chicks around, but even plenty of girls who would be okay with cheating on their boyfriend would be offended if you suggested, to their face, during the first meeting, that they'd stoop there.
>>
>>17672920
I won't tell him if you won't tell him.
>>
>>17673124
>what is playing hard to get
Besides, maybe she really does have a boyfriend.

>>17673128
The problem with the "humorous" approach is that it's overused thanks to pick-up fags and rarely comes of as natural or honest and coming of as dishonest is worst you can do.

The point is to establish that you don't care about her boyfriend, no need to initiate or suggest cheating on him.

>>17673141
Now that's pretty good, although really "in your face".
>>
From a girl's perspective, the best thing you should do is say something like
>>17672983
>>17673041
>"Too bad, your boyfriend's got good taste"
or >>17673050

Anything else would make me think you're trying to be 'alpha' in order to hide how butthurt you are or think that one-upping me will somehow save your ego. Trying to be 'persistent' isn't going to help either, if I wanted to date you, I would have said yes the first time.
>>
>>17673148
>what is playing hard to get
"I have a boyfriend" isn't 'playing hard to get'. It's a 'no, I don't want to go out with you'
>Besides, maybe she really does have a boyfriend.
Yeah...? And? It doesn't make her want to date you any more.
>>
>>17673148
>no need to initiate or suggest cheating on him.
A girl needs to be seriously naive to think this is going anywhere else if you are hitting on her already.
>>
File: Asaro mudman.jpg (143KB, 668x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Asaro mudman.jpg
143KB, 668x1000px
If a girl brings up that she has a boyfriend there are one of two possibilities:

1. She actually has a boyfriend.

2. She doesn't have a boyfriend, and wants you to back off.

In either situation she is not making herself available to you, and pressing on is not recommended. If the girl wanted to fuck, she would not have mentioned the boyfriend at all in the first place.

If a girl agrees to have sex after saying she has a boyfriend (and she really does), what follows will probably be some drama and identity crises you do not want to be involved in. Speaking from experience.
>>
>>17673148
>The point is to establish that you don't care about her boyfriend, no need to initiate or suggest cheating on him.
But that is what you're doing...? It's incredibly transparent and girls aren't stupid. Where else would the conversation even go if you actually meant what you're claiming to mean?
>>
>>17673156
>"I have a boyfriend" isn't 'playing hard to get'. It's a 'no, I don't want to go out with you'
That's YOUR interpretation of it. While it can mean exactly that, it could be anything from testing your reaction for the keks to wanting to see what you're after or whatever the fuck else. It doesn't really matter.

>And? It doesn't make her want to date you any more.
Depending on your reply that might change. If she's 100% not interested, you already lost. If she isn't 100% not interested, you might as well go beyond the 360 moonwalk.

>>17673158
>>17673168
> Where else would the conversation even go if you actually meant what you're claiming to mean?
Well, assuming it was after you asked her out, suggesting some fun activity to do that doesn't resemble a date too much where you work on the chemistry without trying to get in her pants. Depending on how it went, you get more of these and can make a move later.
>>
>>17673207
If I tell a guy "I have a boyfriend" there is no way I would be comfortable doing anything with him one-on one. You can try acting like you don't care a girl has a boyfriend all you want, you're not fooling anyone and you're just making yourself look stupid for either not respecting boundaries or not getting the hint, depending on whether or not she was telling the truth.
>>
>>17672920
Oh...sorry.
Then walk away. She either has a boyfriend or she's not interested in you. Polite normal human behavior is not beta, and if you sperg out and try to rebut this person having a boyfriend, you ruin your chances with any of the girls who overhear you as well.

Only an autistic tard would want to rebut someone who is politely telling you they are not interested. Fuck this isn't that hard.
>>
>>17673218
>If I tell a guy "I have a boyfriend" there is no way I would be comfortable doing anything with him one-on one.
Emphasis on "I". Different people mean different things when they say the same things.

>you're just making yourself look stupid for either not respecting boundaries or not getting the hint
And that matters how? If she's indeed not interested, having a worse opinion of you won't change anything. If she was interested, risking her having a worse opinion has no downsides. In the end there are only two outcomes and whether you arrive to "No" at "I have a boyfriend" or "God, what an annoying asshole" is irrelevant ... unless you live in a small village with 10 girls who all know each other of course.
>>
>>17672920

Say "Fair enough" and walk away.

You're not being pushy, you've still shown interest is SHTF with her current SO (you never know... could happen) and you handled it well.

Look, rejections are always gonna be awkward. There is no fucking rejection that isn't awkward.

A girls worst fear is the guy not accepting the rejection or becoming hostile; saying shit like "You're just being a bitch, I know you want me" etc.

So, don't do that, and you're fucking golden.
You could literally do anything else but that and it'll be okay.

She could reject you and you could;
>Pull out a sad lonesome part hat and blow into one of those party things that roll out and make noise.
>Say a sad, lightly sarcastic "yaaaay".
>Do a fucking handstand.
>Hand-walk away.
>Then while you're still within her version, scratch your balls and moan like hell saying "aah, I needed that".

And you'd still be good.
>>
>>17673248
Party hat*
>>
Say fine, Doh! (Hand on head!) Then look her in the eyes and say...I genuinely hope it goes well, and bounce.
At least you can have her think...Maybe he was one of the good guys.
That's, if you think you are!
Your awkwardness is why I rarely do that.
It's awkward for her too.
I'm a dude and got asked out in a video game shop once and noped the fuck out without even looking at the girl.
Put yourself where nice girls do be and get to know some and you will be more sure when you ask to go for a drink or a gig.
>>
"Who is he? I'll fight him for rights to your pussy," should work pretty well.
>>
"I understand" then just walk
>>
First, call her a liar.

Next, demand proof.

Don't forget to call her a lesbian and/or bitch.

She'll appreciate you more as you help her understand she's making a major mistake by rejecting you.
>>
>>17673248
>all that shit
Dude, that would be fucking amazing. I wish I could do that after being rejected.

>>17673050
>>17673041
These are probably the best suggestions so far. Thanks anons
>>
File: Natalia Smile.jpg (124KB, 1200x1570px) Image search: [Google]
Natalia Smile.jpg
124KB, 1200x1570px
>>17672920
I don't since I'm the boyfriend.
>>
My recommended response is to raise your arms above your head, so as to make yourself seem as large as possible; then loudly shriek directly into the girl's face, then run off before they can say or do anything else.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.