[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>with new gf >finally le sex after many many wks taking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2922.jpg (66KB, 398x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2922.jpg
66KB, 398x600px
>with new gf
>finally le sex after many many wks taking it slow
>chilling sometime after le sex. Me "you know I love you right? :)" seems like a reasonable moment to drop this and I was super casual about it, not too intense or anything.
>she acknowledges this, (smiles & laughs), says let's go for a trip in a few wks.

Should I be worried she didn't come back with a 'I love you too?'
I'm pretty sure we are on the same page as on date one she said she was looking for a long term relationship. Everything else on the date after this point was pretty standard so I don't think it was a big deal. I don't think I made it weird or uncomfortable so that's gd.
>>
shameless self bump

is this a reasonable response to 'i love you?'
>>
>saying I love you after banging once
>"le sex"

underage
>>
>>17672890
actually not. actually relatively well experienced.
>>
> Baroque Obama
>>
>>17672918
> /adv, any actual advice pls?
>>
>>17672914

Why would you drop the L bomb so early then? It's only been a few weeks.

And yeah, keep that le shit to reddit.
>>
>>17672923
i dunno my and the last gf said it after like 3 weeks and maybe after the second time we did it.

this is like 7 or 8 weeks in and i've met her family and stuff now
>>
>>17672921
no
>>
>>17672934
that other girl is definitely in the minority because a couple months is still a little too soon to say that kind of thing, even if you're already looking for the long term. It takes a lot more time to really know if you guys really work well together. I think she still reacted well though, as a trip will be a good opportunity to continue testing the waters for this relation ship
>>
>>17672934
still bit too early. Don't think about it though. Just go to the trip she suggested and date her as normal. Don't make it a big deal that she didn't say she loves you after two months of dating and first time being intimate.
>>
You were really fast with saying it. At this point nothing is worrysome about your girlfriend not being quite there yet. It basically went as well as you can hope that a declaration like this can go if it's not fully reciprocated yet: you were lighthearted about it, she was not uncomfortable with it and briefly acknowledged it before moving on.
>>
File: memes.png (233KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
memes.png
233KB, 500x409px
hahaha you fucking fag, love is a meme. That's like saying "Hello, Yes this is dog" after spraying your DNA all over her
>>
>>17672990
ahh kay cool. I genuinely thought it was a reasonable amount of time passed to say that sort of thing to a new SO. It didn't feel too forced at the time and i do genuinely feel that way about her (from what i've seen so far) so yeah.. i guess i'm just a bit eager ha
>>
OP your hypothetical scenario is basically a fucking seinfeld plot

can you guess which character you are?
>>
>>17673070
Wiki'd this show. Not seen it before. I guess this is a 'jerry' thing to do..? :p I need to chill
>>
>>17672914
I wondered if you were underage or a huge egotistical faggot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.