[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really confused. I just turned 20 and I still haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

File: 1474822989548.jpg (112KB, 772x817px) Image search: [Google]
1474822989548.jpg
112KB, 772x817px
I'm really confused. I just turned 20 and I still haven't managed to get laid. I go to a small liberal arts college and I've only been able to hook up with one chick, we went down on each other. I know sex isn't a right, but I can't help but feel like with the amount of energy I put in I should have some result. I go to the gym every day, go out to parties every weekend, have a good number of friends here, some of which are girls, I'm decently attractive, like a 7-8/10, but none of that seems to help. I'm not super outgoing or confident but I'm also no pussy, I can talk to girls fine. I'm just so confused, is it getting harder to get girls in this day and age?
>>
>>17672687
>I'm really confused. I just turned 20 and I still haven't managed to get laid.

I'm not confused. You are an asshole. Also, you lie.

>I know sex isn't a right, but I can't help but feel like with the amount of energy I put in I should have some result.

You "know" you are not owed sex, yet you are surprised because you "did everything right" and you still didn't "get any"

Grow up asshole.
>>
>>17672694

Thanks for the advice you pathetic faggot. What do you hope to gain by making an ass of yourself when all I wanted was some advice? WTF?

Also, "I lie"? wtf am I lying about?
>>
I went to one party my first year at uni and just lost my virginity at 19 about a week after my second year started. I just texted a girl I fancied on my floor over the summer "Why haven't we fucked yet?" and she replied "We'll see when we get back :P" then I went over her apartment, made out and ate out but couldn't get it up. I came back after two days of not masturbating and sealed the deal. We've fucked about 40 times now and we're basically together and exclusive now. She said she had a crush on me last year and couldn't tell I lied about not being a virgin so it's going all right.
>>
>>17672702

...ok how is this supposed to help me?
>>
>>17672700

You lie about not thinking sex is your right. Because you expect to get it given your description of yourself. That's believing you are owed sex.
>>
>>17672687

>i go to the gym every day

for how long though? show us your body. going to the gym isnt the point, having a nice body is. if oyu havent achieved a good looking body then guess what, you havent put enough time in. a girl isn't going to be like 'OH WOW WELL AT LEAST YOU TRIED!!!'

>I GO TO PARTIES EVERY WEEKEND

oh wow, you go to parties? thats such dedication, how are women not dropping their panties!?

>im a 7-8/10

prove it. post a pic
>>
>>17672709

That's quite the assumption on your part, numbnuts.
>>
>>17672707
Just text girls you fancy "Why haven't we fucked yet?"
>>
>>17672687
Relationships aren't a machine where you input effort and it outputs sex. You put in effort in the hope of making a connection with a potential partner. Sometimes that results in sex. Sometimes not. Deal with it.

Being a virgin at 20 is not weird or unusual. Just be patient.
>>
>>17672717

Not really. I just have to read what you write. It's called "Reading Comprehension".
>>
Best thing to do is when you have pulled on a nite out just ask if they want to for a walk then find a quite spot slip the fingers and then your in iv been doing this from i was 13 and have lost track of how many girls iv been with
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 806x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 806x1002px
>>17672711

Here I am ya cunt. Why is everyone here so pissy? Am I missing something?
>>
File: 1471807656974.jpg (20KB, 616x616px) Image search: [Google]
1471807656974.jpg
20KB, 616x616px
>>17672687

>i know sex isn't a right but
>but
>but i still feel like it is my right cuz of how much work i put in
>>
>>17672729
Who said you're 7-8/10????????????
>>
>>17672727

Trump? Is that you?
>>
>>17672729

you look about a 6 form here man, you got kind of a funny face. a little hard to tel lwith sunglasses on, which is hilarious that to show off how hot you were you obscured your face.

deifnitely not an 8.

maybe a 7 but we'd need to see you with no sunglasses, a little closer, in a tighter shirt.
>>
>>17672729
Definitely not ugly but have you been going to the gym every day for a week or something?
>>
>>17672731

I never said it was my fucking right, just that I'm confused as to why it hasn't happened yet, seeing as most people who do the exact same thing as me have gotten some sort of result. Why the fuck is everyone here so goddam cynical? WTF?
>>
>>17672732
This, you are more likely a 4 with your attitude
>>
>>17672744
>>17672738
>>17672711
do you retards ACTUALLY think the reason he's not getting laid is because he isn't jacked?

You do know there are people who've never been in a gym in their life who get laid on a daily basis?
>>
>>17672744

you can't even see my body in that pic wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>17672746

Read what you write. You are sure you have to get it. That's not how it works.
>>
>>17672746

because you came in here like 'IM DOING NOTHIGN WRONG WHY AM I NOT DROWNIN IN DE PUSSY'

>i never said it was my right!!1!

you did though. when you ay
>i know its not a right BUT

the follow up is that you think its your right. its no different than saying
>i dont mean to be racist, but black people, omg seriously they're awful.

thats what you did.

in my opinion it sounds like you are showing up but not doing any of the work, but i dont know. going to a party doesn't mean getting laid, even if you're great. you still have to work on a woman and we dont know how you go about it.

>>17672750

yes, im skinny fat at best and i get laid fairly frequently. im not saying it is becuase he isnt jacked. im just saying that 'going to the gym' doesn't automatically get you women.
>>
File: pic2.jpg (50KB, 732x732px) Image search: [Google]
pic2.jpg
50KB, 732x732px
Here's me at 19 before I grew a beard for you ornery fucks.
>>
>>17672759
i'm 5'8 skinyfat not the best looking and I get laid on average 4 times a month. My best friend is 6'5 jacked, blue eyes, extremely good looking and never gets laid because he's autismo around girls.
>>
>>17672770

i feel ya. i got a friend who is 6 foot tall, actually looks good, all the muscles down to the abs. had only one match on tinder after months.

im 5'6" dont post a shirtless cuz skinnyfat, and still managed to get 4 or 5 matches a day on tinder, laid at least two times a month with or without apps.

point still stands regardless of how much oyu get laid, going to the gym means nothing in and of itself. its what it produces that matters. if OP still doesn't have a decent body, then going to the gym means nothing.

>>17672768

ur about a 6. maybe a 7 if you're a girls 'type'.

the big question becoems what do you look like without a shirt on (because from what we see you dont wear anythign that shows off your body, assuming you have one) and what your actual approach has been like with women. i know it varies, but are you really being an aggressor here or waiting for things to develop 'naturally' (re: wiating for girls to drop a serious hint before you do anythign serious)
>>
>>17672759

Omg you all are so goddam dumb, you'remaking so many assumptions. I flat out stated that It's not a right but that I just don't know why it hasn't happened based on my actions. It's not a matter of rights, it's a matter of cause and effect, yet you fucks keep assuming that there's some hidden maliciousness behind what I'm saying. Stop reading too deeply into what I've said. Fuck. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything more from a site populated by pissed off neckbeard neo nazis
>>
>>17672720
THIS

Dude, being good-looking helps, but it is not the bottom line. There are lots and lots of women in the world, and you are just not going to be the right type for a lot of them. Just keep at it.
>>
>>17672782

>it's a matter of cause and effect

That's what we are saying. You set yourself up to disappointment by expecting sex based on your actions, and then blow up when things don't go your way, like this thread.
>>
>>17672786

Wow, thank you, someone who offers actual advice instead of sperging out. Thank you.
>>
>>17672789

Well yea, when you put energy into something and get nothing out of it it's confusing. It's not my right, but when I work on it and get no results I have grounds to be confused and exasperated.
>>
>>17672794
>It's not my right, but when I work on it and get no results I have grounds to be confused and exasperated.

No, you don't. That's what we a trying to tell you. Women aren't sex machines were you put effort and get sex. The world isn't built on a reward system.

You don't have ground to be mad just because life doesn't go your way.
>>
>>17672799
+1
>>
>>17672799

You seriously think people don't have grounds to be upset when their life isn't what they want it to be, especially if they've been putting in effort? I can't think of a more valid reason to be upset.
>>
>>17672801

He is a twenty-years-old talking like a jaded old man. Also, you saw him blowing up here.

It doesn't matter how much effort he puts into it, those are turn offs. He does some things right, and others wrong.

It's like me hitting the gym everyday and then eating junk food. Do I have the right to be mad because I don't get abs? No,I don't.
>>
>>17672801
I wish my life were one in which I didn't have to do any work, and could smoke weed and play board games all day. But it isn't. I'm not going to get upset about it, because it isn't a realistic expectation.

Likewise, your expectation that women will reward your effort with sex is also not realistic. That's now how sexual relationships work.
>>
>>17672813

So if effort isn't what gets you laid, what is it? Instead of being a dick you could offer some ADVICE (in case you forgot what fucking board this is).
>>
>>17672818
No. I'm not going to offer you any advice. Because I don't like you.
>>
>>17672807

Yes, I do some things right, and other things wrong, just like every fucking person that exists. Is being literally perfect and never making a mistake a requirement for getting laid in this day and age?
>>
>>17672822

Wow, congrats, you're a twat, now get the fuck out of my thread ya cunt
>>
>>17672818

"Don't be an entitled asshole." There's your advice.
>>
>>17672825

Of course not. But don't be surprised that you attitude is a turn off.
>>
>>17672829

WTF do you people want from me? I specifically stated that I don't think sex is a right, even though it's crucial to mental well being, and yet you all act like I posted "hurr durr womin are whores why won't they fuck mw" honestly why are you all so fucking pissy?
>>
>>17672838

Yelling and whining like you are doing here is also being an asshole.
>>
>>17672838
>>17672844

Also, just saying "I don't think it's a right" doesn't mean you do. You could be lying, and given what we know about you, I'd say you really believe it's a right.
>>
In this thead, OP has used the following words to describe the people answering his query:
>you pathetic faggot
>ass
>numbnuts
>ya cunt
>pissy
>goddam cynical
>you ornery fucks
>you all are so goddam dumb
>you fucks
>pissed off neckbeard neo nazis
>sperging out
>a dick
>you're a twat
>ya cunt
and seems totally confused why people don't like him.
The sad thing is that I'm really not sure whether he's putting it on or not.
>>
>>17672687

>liberal arts
>Believes in rights, especially rights to sex

There nothing to be confused about.
You are literally subhuman.
Thats all there is to it.
>>
Why are people seriously replying to this bait?
>>
File: 1465691196891.jpg (39KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465691196891.jpg
39KB, 500x250px
I'm not even him but why the fuck do you people get so hyper triggered by OMFG HE WANTS IT AND SEMI FEELS HES EARNED IT AT THIS POINT IN HIS LIFE FUCKOFF UGH I LTIERALLY CANT EVEM F)IRasw
Why the fuck can't he feel entitled to it? None of you have ever said jack shit when you were getting pussy having the time of your life, but god fucking forbid some guy who got left behind wants in on it too

Its like if everyone gets to binge eat at a pizza place, but one guy got left out and when he says "cmon guys lemme in you've all been eating forever already I want some" and you all go "EW FUCK OFF ASSHOLE YOU DONT DESERVE PIZZA WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE"

Go to hell
>>
>>17672909

You deserve what you get.
And you get what you deserve.
If you did not get something and are still saying you deserved it anyway we call you insane and call the people in white to take you away to safe place.
Deal with it.
>>
>>17672926
>guy gets cancer
deserved it lol
>guy gets rich off of fraud
who cares he earned it

Fuck you
>>
>>17672687
You dress bad and you have a bad haircut. Your expression, glasses and your clothes make you look autistic and annoying. You also don't look like you try hard at fitness at all. Maybe go to fa and learn how to dress better for your body and see what happens.
>>
>>17672933

Deserve:
To be worthy of
To merit
To be entitled to
To have it coming
Synonyms:
Warrant

>guy gets cancer

He was either a slob or born into shitty genetics.
In other words he had it coming.

>guy gets rich off of fraud

He worked his ass of and is entitled to it and any punishment that comes with it.
>>
>>17672818

connection. effort helps, it CAN get you laid, but again you are making it an equivelent exchange, effort for sex.

girls dont want toe be like 'OH WOW YOU GAVE AN EFFORT, I GUESS I SHOULD SEX YOU'.

they want to have sex with someone they like and are attracted to. and part of that is wanting to have sex wtih them, not wanting to have sex in general.
>>
>>17672827

i can see why you dont get laid.

school shooting in 3...2...
>>
>>17672838

you can't say

>i know it snot a right
>but im gonna sure as hell act like it is and you cant do anyhting about it because i said its not a right :^)

but thats waht you're doing.
>>
>>17672849

all because he didn't get immediate satisfaction, even though its not 'his right' :^)
>>
>>17672955
You are disgusting
>>
>>17672966

Disgusting for pointing out the facts to you?
I guess i had it coming for trying to talk sense into someone such as you.
Get help.
>>
>>17672909
Hah you're just as pathetic as he is you bitch. Nobody in this world owes you a damn thing. If you think you're gonna get pussy because it is owed vis a vis some amount of effort, you end up making stupid threads on the internet and you won't get pussy.
>>
>>17672687
An Hero before it gets any worse.
>>
>>17672980
Its one thing to say that no one is owed anything, its another to act like its immoral for him to want it anyways

If no one is owed anything anyways why do you care so much if some guy wants it?
The only thing I can think of is you are going "he doesn't deserve it"

By your own logic you don't deserve it anymore than he does, so why do you get mad about it him wanting it too?

Its one thing to go "you aren't entitled to it"
Its another go "you aren't allowed to have it"
>>
>>17672995
I just got here, saw what was being said and commented. Though I am attempting to type advice to the OP.

>>17672687
How are you talking to girls? Flirting? Letting them know you find them attractive? Taking the lead? All that man shit?

>I'm not super outgoing or confident

Then get more confident. You got some broad to suck your dick so you're not completely repulsive man. You gotta let them know your intentions quick, otherwise the woman gets confused for some fucking reason, I didn't make the rules.

People were busting your balls earlier for your looks, you're a good looking dude man don't worry about that. It's all about how you talk to the girls.

Go through your contact list, find the girls you don't give a fuck about but would fuck and text them "why haven't we fucked yet?"
>>
>>17672909

Who is telling him he can't have pizza? Other men having sex? The girls?

The girls would be the pizza, right? So they aren't having pizza.

Your analogy doesn't hold water.
>>
>>17672729
Blandest looking try hard I've ever seen
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.