[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to be romantically attractive without being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Is there a way to be romantically attractive without being sexually appealing?
>>
>>17672503

That's not up to you. The other person will develop romantic and/or sexual feelings towards you.
>>
>>17672513
Then what can I do?
>>
>>17672523

Nothing, really. You can't predict what people will like about you.

Don't be a jerk and good luck, I guess.
>>
>>17672503
being funny and helping her with her life
>>
>>17672530
There has to be something I can do.

I've been trying to lose a bit of weight to maybe look a bit more childish, more "cute" and less "sexy", but there has to be something I can do.
>>
>>17672523

the best you can do is simply put yourself out there, and not be afraid to ask her out. cuz there is no way that whatever you have will compensate for looks enough that she will make a move or put in any obvious signs.

remember that there are women who are sexually unappealing. if you want someoen to look at you for what you have otuside of looks, you should probably do the same.

but no matter what you're doing, put yourself out there. no girl is gonna love the other parts of you so much that she'll ask you out or giveo bvious signs.
>>
>>17672552
You have all of it the wrong way around.

I want a man to love me without never ever thinking about penetrating me.
>>
>>17672560

not gonna happen. guys will still penetrate you ifthey like you romantically but arent all that into yuo sexually. its called settling.
>>
>>17672560

There's no magic recipe that will work on every guy. Remember in the society we live, partners are expected to love Romantically and Sexually one another.

You might find someone that likes you the way you want, but there's no way to change yourself so it's easier or faster.
>>
>>17672574
So men can do sex without love but not love without sex?

Then what do I do? Living with sex is not an option, but living without love doesn't seem possible either.
>>
>>17672583

hunt for asexuals.
>>
>>17672591
Where?
>>
>>17672583

As Anon above said. You want an asexual relationship. Look for people like that.
>>
>>17672595

Maybe they have some kind of association? I mean, they might be related to the LGBT community?

I don't know, but I would start there.
>>
>>17672595

because of how imaginary asexuality is, there isn't a lot of options. you can check online dating and such as theres bound to be an asexual dating site. look for asexual forums.

its a struggle. no easy answer.
>>
>>17672602
But there isn't any way to just kill the male sex drive completely? Even if it's just towards me?
>>
>>17672621

Mind control hasn't taken off yet. Give Lex Luthor a few years to develop it.

I'm making fun of you, what you are asking is ludicrous.
>>
>>17672621

of course. but as a result, they'd also just not want to date yuo.
>>
>>17672625
>>17672632
There has to be something that I could do.
>>
>>17672639

This is like the guys asking "How to be attractive to girls".

Each man is his own person. There's no universal code to hack our brains into being what you want of us. Don't be a manipulative jerk.

Find someone that's how you want. Don't try to change others.
>>
>>17672644
But I can't even find a guy from a normal dating site.

There has to be something I could do.
>>
>>17672503
nobody wants a partner that wont fuck them
"asexuality" is a symptom of physiological or psychological illness. it is not an "orientation". it is not natural or healthy for a species that relies on sex for reproduction to not experience sexual urges.
>>
>>17672503
Hold doors for women and always call them ma'am or m'lady. Be overtly friendly, but never reveal any signs of attraction or make sexual advances of any sort. This will eventually convince them that you're different from all those other guys and you truly understand romance.

Oh, and you should make sure to always smoke a pipe and use walk with a cane.
>>
>>17672639

there is. asexual dating. look into it. its going to be hard. really hard. really fucking annoying and hard.

but you are not willing to compromise on sex, so go date a vet with his nuts blown off.
>>
>>17672649
>nobody wants a partner that wont fuck them

Clearly someone does. And stick your pseudo-biological bias. We are people, and we can do stuff that's not "evolutionary right".

If we couldn't, you would be out looking to reproduce instead of loitering around online.
>>
>>17672646

There isn't. Don't go around expecting to make people what you want of them. That's not healthy.
>>
>>17672653
>not willing to compromise

I WOULD be willing to compromise on sex, but he has to be OK with me crying through the whole ordeal, every time.
>>
>>17672669

Some people would be into that *wink*

Just a joke.

But see? The same way you have things set, so will your partners. If they expect sex, you cannot change that. That's what they want.
>>
>>17672676
>>17672669

I'm not saying all men want sex. Just saying you can't reprogram the ones that want.
>>
>>17672676
So will that be good enough?
>>
>>17672680

It was a joke. You shouldn't have to live in a relationship where you suffer so much.
>>
>>17672683
Not being loved is suffering too.
>>
>>17672692

Then pick your poison. As we said, an asexual partner would be what you need. But there aren't many and you still need to connect with them. So it's a long shot.

Decide what's worse: being alone or having sex. And don't be surprised if someone finds that too much. I don't know if I could live in a relationship with no sex, and I sure as hell won't have sex with someone that suffers because of it.

There's not much to do here.
>>
>>17672698
Aren't there any drugs that make it easier?
>>
>>17672704

Given my family's past with addiction, I can't in good conscience recommend that.

Maybe there is a drug that would work, but I urge you to not do it. That kind of stuff messed you up real bad.
>>
>>17672718
I used to drink myself unconscious so my ex could have access but I can't do that anymore.

There has to be some other way.
>>
>>17672722

Please don't tell me that kind of stuff. That's what I had in mind when I said "Don't do it".

You will have to find love in non-romantic ways. With friends or something.
>>
>>17672728
I have friends. Plenty of friends. It's not the same thing. It doesn't make it go away.
>>
>>17672734

Then change yourself. It will be very hard t find what you want. Be aware of that.

Either you change your goals, give up, or keep looking for a very long time. Possibly forever.
>>
>>17672742
What do I have to change? What can I do about it?
>>
>>17672754

Change your goals. Be happy without romantic love.
>>
>>17672763
But this void is killing me.
>>
>>17672769

Go to therapy. Get help. Build you life the way you want. And whatever you decide, be sure that's what you want.
>>
>>17672772
I think I'll kill myself after all.
>>
>>17672774

That's way beyond my capacity. You should talk to a professional. You should really do. Most countries have a suicide hotline.

Give that a try. It will help you. They do know what they are doing.
>>
>>17672783
I'm seeing a shrink.

He doesn't see not having a relationship as a problem.
>>
>>17672817

Then he is an ass. If it's a problem to you, then it's a problem to you.

He could help you work towards not needing a relationship in your life, but he can't tell you how to feel.
>>
>>17672503

Short answer, no.

Long answer, still no. It's just not feasible. Best case scenario, you might impress a girl with your romantic ways, and she'll clap and laugh and thank you for whatever gestures you made.

Then she'll give you a peck on the cheek and say you're the sweetest guy she knows, and one day you'll make some girl very lucky.

She's not talking about herself. She might adore you, but she's never going to bed with you.

And that's your best case scenario.

The answer is no.
>>
>>17672817

I'm gonna have to go. I'd like to stay, but I can't.

Don't give up. There's always hope.
>>
>>17672819
He's the most low-maintenance shrink I've ever had. You'll just say someting, answer a few questions and he'll go on a monologue about how he thinks and the next thing you know 45 minutes is up.
>>
>>17672832
>She's not talking about herself. She might adore you, but she's never going to bed with you.

FUCK...THIS...SHIT
>>
File: 1340452717712.jpg (20KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1340452717712.jpg
20KB, 500x461px
>>17672851
>>
File: 1457986098424.jpg (30KB, 533x288px) Image search: [Google]
1457986098424.jpg
30KB, 533x288px
>>17672503
no faggot

all you asexual people need to fuck off to the gobi desert
>>
>>17672595
I'm here bruh , but I live far away from you.

Having a carefree personality helps , don't take yourself too seriously, and being able to laugh at yourself in situations where you're under pressure for example gives you bonus points. Having strong morals (for me, coz ppl tell me they like someone whos brutally honest around them)

it's just my opinion but it's ok to not be into "relationships" ,I don't need it, you just need a couple of best friends or squishes (Googleit) with whom you can do awesome things with. Doing these things itself is like putting yourself out there. sometimes feelings change , today you might want this, tomorrow you might want something else.Sometimes there's more to your life than boyfriends and girlfriends.

I'm sorry if this doesn't help you, and I'm sorry again if this isn't quiet structured of an answer as it should have been , English isnt my first language lol
anyways good luck dude and relax, stop worrying bout the small details.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.