[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure what I'm doing posting this here but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1476416595614.jpg (28KB, 563x800px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476416595614.jpg
28KB, 563x800px
I'm not sure what I'm doing posting this here but I guess I just need to vent.

I've been with my girlfriend a while now and blah blah I'm genuinely so happy. But the one thing I detest is that she is a social smoker. We're both 18 (newly turned) and we've got a party coming up. She wants to smoke and I absolutely hate it. She told me she doesn't have to if I don't want her to, but she's very clearly itching for it specifically the "taste" and how it enables her to interact(?) what should I do? I'm gonna let her smoke, should I try a cigarette?
Thanks for your time
>>
Tell her you don't approve and you find it horrible but she's free to do whatever she wants, it's her choice. Don't let her dump the decision on you, if she will make a retarded choice it's ALL on her.
Also
>how it enables her to interact
what? As a smoker there is 0 difference with interaction with himans. You'll only have a harder time if you want to go outside of a club or restaurant or something to smoke when other people don't have to.
If by that she means they all are starting to smoke and she feels like she's in a special fucking club or something then tell her you legit think it's stupid. Because it's the stupidest shit I've heard from somebody explaining their reason why they started smoking.
>>
>>17671646
I don't get why she "feels left out" either
>>
you smoke when you get drunk. At least I do. Nicotine makes drugs and alcohol noticeably better as well as gives you cancer so really there's no downside.
>>
Everyone should be able to smoke at a party without being judged.

Should you try it? If you want, I don't recommend it though. They taste like shit if you don't already have an nicotine association with them, especially if they're cheap (and they will be).
>>
>>17671830
I do smoke a few joints here and there so it's not entirely alien to me.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.