[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I just wrote out a fairly long post, but actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: _72644320_020843727-1.jpg (174KB, 624x750px) Image search: [Google]
_72644320_020843727-1.jpg
174KB, 624x750px
Hey /adv/, I just wrote out a fairly long post, but actually I've decided it can be summed up quicker than that

At a work party last night (around 30 of us, all in our 20s), I ended up getting off with someone I'm usually really good friends with. I think we've always both liked each other, but she has a boyfriend, who she sometimes brings out, and who also gets on with everyone else

It was pretty hard to miss us as we walked around holding hands, kissing, and dancing together most the night. But now I feel a bit odd... Not really regretful (I don't really regret anything I've ever done)... But I'm concerned how our colleagues are going to see us now. And what happens between me and her

>What do I say if people ask me about it?
>What should I do regarding her? Just act like it never happened?
>>
Congrats, everyone now knows how shit both of you are. Just wait until everyone feels awkward when he's around and he slowly puts two and two together
>>
>>17671588
I'm the guy

But yeah, that was my concern to be honest
Anyway I can rectify this a bit? If people don't bring it up, should I just bring it up to those I'm closest to?
>>
>>17671588
>>17671592
Ooh, her boyfriend. Yeah, I didn't consider that

She's having a birthday party in a couple of weeks... I guess I should probably make an excuse about how I can't go now...
>>
>>17671576
You dun goofed OP.

Time to find a new job.
>>
>>17671592
The only way you can rectify this is by quitting and never staying in contact with her or anyone else. She might be ostracised, but that's less your problem. They all now know you're the sort of asshole who would get with someone who's in a relationship, and she's a cheater. I don't know if your coworkers are particularly laid back or what, but most people wouldn't be comfortable around people like that, especially if one of their SOs was right in front of them.

>>17671597
Sounds like it's the beginning of the end
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.