[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So something happened last night which was weird for me. So

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1471281323686.jpg (23KB, 294x333px) Image search: [Google]
1471281323686.jpg
23KB, 294x333px
So something happened last night which was weird for me.

So im the usual. Loney, depressed, anxiety, 21, virgin, been rejected my entire life blah blah blah, the works. Last week I saw one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen in my entire life at my local pub, she was working there. Yesterday, my closest friend came with me and more or less forced me to talk to her. Pussied out for the entire evening. At the end, I dont know what got into me, I ended up giving her my number. I have never even been close to doing this ever in my pathetic 21 year of existence.

I was expecting to be really proud of myself, eventhough obviously she is not going to call me I mean who the fuck cares right. I'm not though. I actually hate myself more for doing it and regret it so much and will probably never do it again. I'm not even happy I gave it a shot and now I just feel uglier.

Wtf is wrong with me, is this normal? Should I stop panicking about it and accept that I am going to keep failing?
>>
>>17671437

You're too worried about a lot of shit. Stop giving so much of a fuck.

You gave a pretty girl your number. Even if she doesn't call, no one cares. Including her, and including you. Stop panicking, stop accepting that you will fail. Do something about yourself if you're this concerned.
>>
>>17671437
Rule number 1, never give a girl Your number. Get her number.
Rule number 2, literally don't give a fuck. If she call you, cool! If she doesn't then fuck her.
Also you have to talk to more girls. Being rejected by her may actually help you more than being accepted by her.
>>
Sounds like you could use a therapist, anon.
>>
>>17671442
thats the plan, kinda hard for me

>>17671468
she claimed she didn't know her number as she just moved here from New Zealand, probably a lie (or definitely haha). Its hard to not give a fuck when I keep getting rejected. I almost committed suicide over a girl last year so I guess im getting better. It just the fact that both men and women keep telling me (even ones I don't know) that I look like a model etc, but then in practice it always just goes out the fucking window. I do like your rules though and yes I do need to talk more.

>>17671477
I already have one, doesn't help much though even though she is lovely.

Thank you for the replies guys/gals, means a lot c:
>>
The first time I ever tried to talk to a random girl it was at a starbucks at a bookstore. She and someond who I thought was her friend sat near me and I just small talked and left, then some sort of desire came over me. A disire to break away from being a lonely loser, and I went back in and gave her my number.

She never contacted me, and in hindsight I'm pretty sure the girl she was with was her lesbian girlfriend, and she just accepted my number to lessen my humiliation.

I felt like you do right now: completely defeated, like I took a step back instead of forward.

The next time I worked up the courage to talk to a random girl was at the mall. I was just chilling for a while listening to music and this girl sat across from me and was just sitting there for a while. After a long bit I decided to go for if and went to introduce myself. She didn't even look up at me at first or respond, then when I asked if she waned to hangout for a bit she said she had to go back to work. There were tons of people sitting around us that could see and hear. I just left right away feeling small as fuck.

Eventually, I graduated to being able to get a few numbers and first dates. I fucked those up too.

Now, I have girls who pursue me, something that, a few years ago, I'd have thought absolutely outside the realm of reality.

You absolutely are going to keep failing. There is no way around that, and it's going to be humiliating each time. But with each failure, you build your future success.
>>
>>17671491
You are a motivational man, that was a great story. I'm gonna save that. I get that its difficult to look past the failures, its just so hard for me to see things changing. I hate forcing myself into things I know will come out terribly, however I need to try and stop being so indecisive I guess. Still wondering what the point is though, like why would anything change for me? Its not going to make me better looking.
>>
>>17671538
Smile and laugh more. Smiling at a girl is an instant way to gauge her level of interest. The tricky part is keeping it up with girls who blew you off initially. If you can make it seem like you're not concerned about it and are still smiling and laughing, but not in a "he won't give up" sort of way, then you're in. If you get mopey around them, you confirm their suspicions about you. That is literally all it takes. Doesn't take insanely good looks, just an upbeat personality. Good looks help though.
>>
>>17671548
I definitely do that which I guess is a plus, get complimented on my smile a lot
>>
>>17671437
Look. You made an attempt and the world did not come to a flaming end. So it wasn't the most enjoyable experience of your life, but the world did not come to a flaming end.

Leave yourself open to the possibility that someday, when you're in a different mood or frame of mind, you might try again, safe in the knowledge that, whether it's successful or not, it won't be the end of the world as we know it.
>>
>>17671603
It was just the feeling of disappointment after, its hard to get over. I cant predict the future though, you're right.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.