[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, so a while back my family decided to buy a house instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1475709837166.png (345KB, 265x787px) Image search: [Google]
1475709837166.png
345KB, 265x787px
Hey /adv/, so a while back my family decided to buy a house instead of rent. But the thing was I was given a choice; Sell all my gaming shit and live with them or be forced to find my own way in the world. Having sunk too much time and money into my games ( I am by no means addicted mind you, my parents are just old fashioned) I found the idea rather silly and decided to live on my own. But low and behold I owe my parents a sizeable debt of roughly 3.5K because they help put me through trade school. So now I actually can't leave because fuck me. So I'm given this deal to go by. If I don't play video games for 6 months, I can live with them. Still pay rent but beats trying to do whatever option I had left.
So here I am 6 months later having not touched my games because I actually have the willpower and drive to not give them the satisfaction that I couldn't last that long as well as my mother handing off my shit for her friend to hold just so I wouldn't go looking for it in the house in case I caved. Anywho, 6 months are up and I'm asking for my shit back. She's trying to dodge the subject by saying her friend is incredibly busy and what not so I went through her phone and got her friends number.

Shold I ask her friend up right if she can gather my belonging up for me personally to go get it or should I pester my mother to get back my items she had no business really even involving a third party?
>>
They sold your shit. It's gone.
>>
>>17671430
If that is the case they better tell me and my debt to them is void. But I doubt they'd sell my belongings. My mother may hate video games but she wouldn't go against her own moral code. I know how she goes about things and that's not her MO
>>
>>17671454
I thought that about my mom too.
Its bullshit though. Good luck getting your shit back. You have been had and its most likely gone.
Fucking shit for parents ruining kids...I'm so tired of seeing these 30 something year old children having children.
>>
>>17671535
What I'm debating on though is if i should give my mother a chance to be honest and live by the code she raised me on or go behind her back because she's always avoiding the situation to see if my shit is gone for real or not.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.