[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I have a bit of a situation I'm in at the moment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1476037688263.jpg (6KB, 130x152px) Image search: [Google]
1476037688263.jpg
6KB, 130x152px
Hey /adv/ I have a bit of a situation I'm in at the moment and Im kind of stuck on what to do.

Basically, my fiend had been cheating on his fiance for a whole with some other girl and I have proof and such that I can show to her, but he's been giving me death threats. What should I do? Honestly, I feel bad for his fiance because she has no idea, but my friend says he's going to break up with the girl he was cheating with next week
>>
>>17670849
death threats ? you should go to the police
>>
File: 2e1.png (220KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
2e1.png
220KB, 500x333px
Slay him and eat his heart to gain his courage.
>>
Death threats aren't really friend like.
Tell her.
>>
>>17670849
What the fuck has any of this got to do with you?
>>
Send her the proof anonymously. I did it and don't regret it. He deserves it.
>>
>going against your friend for some girl

What? Sure it's scummy but you could just tell him so and stop being his friend if it strikes you so morally wrong

>death threats

You're both retarded, it makes sense you were friends
>>
>>17670849
>>17671650
>>
>>17670849
As someone who just found out his GF was a massive whore you need to tell the wife.

Fuck your friend. Tell the woman, tell the police.

Don't be a piece of shit. Fuck your "friend."
>>
>>17671778
>having no loyalty to a bro
>>
>>17670849
>my fiend
>he's been giving me death threats
He isn't your friend.

Have you shown him the proof and told him that you were going to inform his fiancee? that's the only reason I could imagine he would be threatening you.
Personally I'd tell her, but that's because I've been cheated on.

Just be prepared for the backlash, his partner might not believe you, she might already know but hate being embarrassed, your circle of friends might disown you, either way you will be the bad guy in someone's eyes.
>>
>>17671782
The fiancee has done nothing wrong in this, why defend a friend, just on the basis they're a "bro", if they're a piece of shit?
She has a right to know before she takes vows to this guy, marriage is a serious commitment that he's unworthy of at this moment.
Not to mention his friend isn't being much of a bro to say he'll kill him if he calls him out.
>>17670849
OP, get proof of the death threats and go to the police. Then tell this girl what's going on so she's not in the dark. Your friend doesn't deserve any remorse, these are consequences for foul actions.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.