[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I commit suicide? Everyone hates me and I'm really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (46KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 500x322px
Should I commit suicide? Everyone hates me and I'm really ugly. (No I am not trying to sound like those attention-seeking 12 year olds), but please be honest.
>>
NO

If you really are that ugly, which I am sure you aren't, then start trying to do things to improve your appearance. Also kinda hard to give advice with out a pic.
>>
Lmfao yeah. Kill yourself, bitch. No one will miss you.
>>
don't kill yourself. there's stuff to live for. like food and nice dreams and good movies.
>>
Suicide is not the answer, anon. Don't focus on the hate everyone is giving you, focus on the things that you can do to improve yourself (your looks, attitude, whatever etc.)
>>
File: radcliffe.jpg (124KB, 625x474px) Image search: [Google]
radcliffe.jpg
124KB, 625x474px
No it hurts everyone around you
>>
>>17670759
If you really want to kill yourself, do it. It's not like someone from the internet telling you "Every life is precious" will change your mind.

If you think it's not the only choice you can make, then don't do it. And since you're asking here on 4chan, I take it a part of you doesn't want to die.

I'm interested in talking about it with you, I'm curious to see your reasoning behind commiting suicide.
>>
You're not going to committed suicide you attention seeking fuck.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>17670759
Then go somewhere else and reinvent yourself.
>>
NO, if you think that everyone hates you take actions, try to change your attitude or something, if that doesn't work, meet new people and talk to them. Also if you think you are ugly, change your appearance, for example if u are a male, start with your hair, go to a hairdresser then hit the gym, you will see when you get results you will feel good about yourself, and if you are a female watch some make up tutorials, start wearing push up, buy some heels or something, also start working out.
>>
>>17670759
Yes
>>
>>17670759
So, OP, what are your thoughts now after this thread?
>>
Not OP but i am really close now, i dated 6 months this woman and fell in love then she decided to break it, then today she told me because i had small penis even thought its 5,5" she said it felt like nothing, her earlier boyfriends where +7" by her words and she said was used to having bigger, so yeah overall feels pretty shitty at the moment not capable of satisfying the woman i love, i know its sounds stupid but theres other stuff going shit too and this is just pushing me over edge maybe not today but soon more i think about it
>>
>>17672162
I don't know, it sounds like you have it going pretty well. You had someone, you were intimate with that person, which means you are not a lost cause, you just struck out with that person. Consider it an unlucky deal of cards.

What do you think dying is like? And after doing the deed?

If you'd like, leave a mail or something, I'm up for a chat if you want to.
>>
>>17672187

>What do you think dying is like?
nothing, no thoughts, no more worrying just nothing like sleeping

>And after doing the deed?
thats sums it up, just nothing

i just want to end the thoughts
>>
>>17672205
>i just want to end the thoughts
That's fair enough. If you think you don't have any other choice than to end your life, I say go for it.

If you do think there is something else out there for you, find it.
>>
Don't do it.
>>
>>17672162
Dude that's fucking terrible. Like at least she didn't waste your time any longer but that's a horrible thing to say to a man. What a complete fucking bitch, don't kill yourself for her.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.