[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spending lots of time with girl who I have a crush on >having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1323578059001.png (29KB, 640x753px) Image search: [Google]
1323578059001.png
29KB, 640x753px
>spending lots of time with girl who I have a crush on
>having house party for housemates birthday
>I'm the host, somehow get really drunk before she turns up
>she brings 3 of her friends
>they all seem to like me
>somehow managed to not kiss her despite multiple attempts
>her friend starts crying/having a breakdown of some kind
>she kissed me on the cheek and leaves pretty soon after

have I fucked up
>>
For not making out with your GF's friend?
>>
>>17670662

She gave you a kiss, I don't really see that as a negative sign.

She might be a tad shy or doesn't want to go to deep to quick and get burnt. The fact she brought three friends also suggests that.

If this shit happened real recent and you haven't talked to her since just message her asking if everything is okay with her friend bla bla and go from there.
>>
No she's not my gf
>>
>>17670749
Ah, sorry.

For not making out with your crush's friend?

I'm sorry Anon but I'm at a loss to see what you did wrong. I'm sure crush-girl understands her friends being drunken idiots around you.

(Protip: Click on my post number to respond to me specifically)
>>
>>17670662

She kissed you on the cheek? That's a win in my books.

Can't expect to shag a girl the first night she enters your home
>>
Nothing is fucked. I would guess youre on the right track to... something. I cant know without more info on the situation.

Kiss on the cheek is never a bad sign. Unless youre french and that shits just mandatory.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.