[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be best friend with guy whom I probably will be for life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1464576723160.png (468KB, 590x531px) Image search: [Google]
1464576723160.png
468KB, 590x531px
>be best friend with guy whom I probably will be for life
>yet he does a lot of stuff that bothers me, but perhaps I'm being too much of a bitch about it
>example: let's go to Disneyland Saturday (we both have passes)
>nah not this week, let's do next week
>this weekend he's out of town to a music festival and hadn't told me

He can do whatever he wants but at least give me a heads up. There's other things like this too, but any idea how to deal with this? Yes, I'm a guy, and no, I'm not gay. Maybe I'm just too clingy
>>
>>17670579
Sounds like he means more to you than you do to him. If you think you're acting clingy anon then that could be a reason he's putting you behind other plans. Do you have other friends you go out with or is he the main one?
>>
You're upset that he does things sometimes without telling you? Yes, that is too clingy. That's clingy even for boyfriends/girlfriends. Why should he tell you that he's going to a music festival? Why does he owe you this information?
>>
You're way too clingy. The idea that a friend should tell you everything they're doing every weekend is ridiculous. Where did you get that idea from?
>>
>>17670589
He's the main one. We used to live together too, so I'm sure I'm at least one of his closest friends.

>>17670593
>>17670595
Because we had plans. Otherwise I wouldn't be bothered
>>
>>17670604
Ah, your question made it seem like you just asked him to go, not that you had pre-made plans with him. Doesn't sound like it's a big deal if it only happens rarely, but if he routinely cancels plans with you, that's kinda shitty.
>>
>>17670613
He does, in a way. It's more like we're close enough that hanging out on weekends is implied, but he never tells me if he's no longer free. He's also a "shitty texter" to the point where it's a pleasant surprises if he replies at all.
>>
>>17670615
Lol, you're doing it again...if hanging out is just implied because you usually hanging out, it's not a problem if he makes plans and doesn't tell you. You're asking that he should always tell you what he's doing in case you want to hang out with him then. That's weird.
>>
>>17670613
This.
>>17670615
>we're close enough that hanging out on weekends is implied
It seems that he doesn't think so.

My advice is: Find some things to do that don't involve him. Relying on him to keep you occupied is unreliable and not working for you.
>>
>>17670622
This particular case we did have solid plans, not implied. Like I said it may bother me a little on other occasions, but I know in that case I'm just being irrational.

>>17670625
Yeah, sounds like it. I'm gradually trying to hang out with him less for that reason
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.