[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls pretend not to be interested in guys often? I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1476222645142.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476222645142.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
Do girls pretend not to be interested in guys often? I can't tell if this girl wants to be more than friends or not. She never asks to hang out but ends up always just talking to me when we are in a group of people and she looks at me and laughs when someone says something funny, including myself. Occasionally she'll glance at me for a second and look away, and if I walk past her she'll see me and then basically wait for me to initiate conversation, otherwise she'll just keep walking. Should I be inviting her to do stuff? I'm in college and my room is pretty boring, so I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>17670153

>Should I be inviting her to do stuff?

You're putting absolutely 0 effort into progressing your relationship with this girl. Stop sitting around on your ass being confused as to why things aren't going any further with her when you do nothing to push it.

You'll never know if she wants to be more than just friends if you sit around doing nothing but trying to read her signals. Ask her out you dumbfuck.
>>
>>17670178
I've been rejected 5 times in the past two years and never have been in a relationship. This is honestly the most I've spoken with a woman in my life and I don't want to fuck it up by being rejected, again. I just don't know what I'd be happier with.
>>
>>17670189

>I've been rejected 5 times in the past two years and never have been in a relationship

So fucking what? You want us to feel sorry for you? You've been rejected 5 times in almost 750 days and this is somehow a lot to you?

Don't ask her out = 100% chance of being rejected.

SORRY KID. Rejection is a part of life. Either suck it the fuck up or spend your life alone.
>>
>>17670354
I know I know, but ut would be fucking up a nice friendship if I did that, and we're in the same club
>>
>>17670843
Go for it I believe in you anon.
>>
>>17670153
Dude, she might think you're kind of cute.

It's a bit odd to think any farther into it.

Invite her along to do something that you both enjoy doing, either just her or with your friends.

Have conversation, find common ground, ask her to participate in that activity with you one on one.

If you had fun, and she had fun, keep doing things together. Maybe end up getting drunk and having sex, then find out that you're in a relationship.
>>
>>17671103
All right fine, part if the reason I'm cautious is because I don't even know what to do with her that's "romantic" in anyway. I've gone swimming with her before but that just included swimming in seperate lanes and then changing. Everytime I've asked a girl to dinner she's rejected it, so I don't know if that's a good idea. What do I ask to do? My dorm's boring and I have a weird roommate.
>>
>>17671121
I've already done stuff like that with her, just nothing that furthered into a relationship. Besides sex ofc.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.