[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend 12 days ago and at one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend 12 days ago and at one point I was about to cum but quickly pulled out and as soon as I did, I came on her stomach. I'm pretty sure i didn't cum inside her. 5 days later, she received her period. Is this a sign of relief? because recently she's been getting motion sickness and threw up once so i don't know if that's a pregnancy side effect or maybe shes getting under the weather? I've been telling her since the day of to get a pregnancy test done but she didn't want to until now. Is it possible that shes pregnant even after receiving her period?
>>
No, considering how long it was after that she got her period.
>>
>>17670046
>I had unprotected sex

Nigga...

I'm not positive but pretty sure if she's head her period you're OK. Plus pregnancy symptoms don't usually show at this point.

But seriously. No fucking unprotected sex. If you want to do PIV you get a vasectomy or you wear a condom or use some other birth control.

Period.
>>
>>17670073
I've been fucking my girlfriend bareback for 9 years and have 0 kids.
>>
>>17670078
You're either extremely lucky or infertile.
Around 19% of couples which regularly use pulling out as a contraceptive method get pregnant every year.
>>
>>17670065
ok cool thanks bro

>>17670073
yea i know bro it was stupid of us but i honestly didnt expect to have sex with her, it kinda just happened. Next time we're using a condom for sure!
>>
>>17670073
>>17670094
Pulling out is actually a better method of avoiding pregnancy than you think. Your little statistic is hilariously skewed
>>
>>17670129
>Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 4 will become pregnant each year if they always do it correctly.
>Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 27 will become pregnant each year if they don't always do it correctly.

I am not saying it is horrible. It's just definitely not the best method.
Not horribly risky, not safe.
>>
>>17670140

>Done correctly its literally a 4% chance in pregnancy

Thats only like 2-3% higher than a condom isnt it?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.