[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend has been really busy with work lately and ignoring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Lonely-Woman.jpg (243KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Lonely-Woman.jpg
243KB, 640x427px
My boyfriend has been really busy with work lately and ignoring me. I go weeks without seeing him and he never bothers to text. we've been together for 3 years and he says work is more important. I understand that but he won't move in with me and i feel like he's giving me less attention than i deserve.

I've started hanging out with a guy friend lately, i haven't flirted or cheated and would never do that to my boyfriend, but i do things that would be considered "couple stuff" because i like the attention and it makes me feel less neglected.

this things are stuff like cooking dinners, going out together, talking and studying together.

I would of course prefer to be with my bf doing this but he won't take the time for me, and he is seems perfectly fine with my friendship and the stuff i'm doing with this friend.

is it wrong to get attention this way? I feel like i'm cheating and i feel like this is the wrong solution to my problem.

inb4 I talk to my boyfriend about this and he refuses to spend more time with me than occasional weekends because he has "no time for me and i should be less selfish". He knows everything i do with my friend and says he's fine with it.
>>
>>17669869
You will end up cheating if this goes on. In fact some would say you're already emotionally cheating if it weren't for the fact that your boyfriend is okay with you hanging out with this friend of yours.

But that bullshit aside, you've been with your man 3 years. Tell him everything you posted here. All of it, how lonely you feel and shit.
>>
File: ROASTIE DETECTED.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ROASTIE DETECTED.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
>>17669869
roastwhore pls go
>>
>>17669880

you don't understand. I HAVE done that. His words are "work and school are more important and you're not my entire life. I need some alone time and I don't have time to see you as much as you want. If you don't like it break up with me"

I say i'm lonely and he says "go get some friends" and I have but it's not the same. Going to a movie with a friend isn't the same as getting love and attention from a significant other. I don't need more friendship, i need more from my boyfriend. I don't want to break up with him because i love him and he says he'll move in with me in a year but in the mean time i'm miserable.
>>
I mean
Yes it's ok to get attention this way
IF your guy friend isn't expecting shit to happen
Because if he is then you're kind of a bitch to him right ?

I think you make sure everything is safe and clear with this guy, then you are good to go, no ?
>>
>>17669897

he's friends with my boyfriend and knows nothing will happen. He just enjoys the friendship too. But even hanging out with him is less fulfilling than seeing my boyfriend. I would blow him off in a heatbeat if my bf wanted me to come over but i have to beg to see him.

the only thing i can think of is that he's bored of me and that i might as well use this as practice for being alone but he keeps promising to change and saying things will be better when we live together.

I'm just so unbelievably lonely. we don't go on dates even. when i see him he just hangs out with his friends with me in the group. there's no alone time for us to make up for the weeks of not seeing each other.
>>
>>17669911
Well barring leaving him since you do not want that, what are your hobbies besides studying? You should get into something to exercise the energy you're feeling right now.
>>
File: 1470631223833.png (58KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470631223833.png
58KB, 200x200px
>>17669896

Whore you're already emotionally cheating, you said it yourself:

>i like the attention and it makes me feel less neglected

I'm sure he has told you why he is busy but you don't seem to understand is for his future and possibly yours as well. Why not work and study as well? You seem to have too much free and unproductive time to spend on bullshit like dates with a "friend". You can't deny not checking him out right before your period and imagining yourself gobbling his cock like the whore you are.

> If you don't like it break up with me

If you can't stand not being the center of the universe then just break up and fuck your friend while getting more beta orbiters around you-the black hole.
Degenerate.
>>
>>17669927

i read, have school, work, paint, dance classes, go for runs, work out, write... i think i have a lot of hobbies... i feel like i have expectations of what a boyfriend should do that i wouldn't have if i were single, so i'm unfulfilled. I expect him to at least text me and see me a little throughout the week. distracting myself with hobbies doesn't help when i know my boyfriend doesn't give a shit about seing me.
>>
>>17669869
Uhh I'm sure he is cheating on you.
>>
>>17669932

that's assuming a lot. I do work and study, i listed my hobbies above. Also it's not cheating because my boyfriend knows literally eveything i do with my friends and can see my texts and talk to them any time.
>>
>>17669941
Do you have a job? If not get one asap.
>>
>>17669869
leave him. He sounds like a real asshole.
>>
File: images.jpg (19KB, 425x346px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19KB, 425x346px
>>17669941

>Also it's not cheating because my boyfriend knows literally eveything i do with my friend

Does he know about how you feel having that friend around?

>i like the attention and it makes me feel less neglected

If you don't break up you will end up fucking your friend, then you'd make another thread telling us how you fucked up and us laughing at you.
>>
>>17669896
>If you don't like it break up with me
The ending to this sentence is "and I wouldn't give a fuck"

Just break up with him. He gave you clear instructions. Why stay with someone who doesn't want you?
>>
>>17669938
I understand your anger at your bf but you didn't have to go out and get a surrogate bf while in a 3 year relationship. Anyone that sees the new couple around town will assume it the primary couple though you say you are not sleeping together. I guarantee you this surrogate expects at some point you will either become angry enough or horny enough and he's in. Bottom line if you are unhappy in your relationship for whatever the reason then end it. Now, I have been in your bf's position and my gf started the same passive/aggressive shit you have and guess what? It told me she was not life partner material and I cut her loose so she can date and cuddle whomever, whenever she choose. It I were advising your bf I would strongly recommend the same.
>>
>>17669869
youre being cuck'd
sorry about your luck, anon
>>
>>17669993
This exactly right here.
>>
>>17669869
Sounds to me like you both got comfy in the relationship, meaning you both aren't bothered about winning each other over.
You are trying to fill the void by emotionally cheating with a new guy.
He thinks you will wait on him or go elsewhere.

In reality once you have spent enough time with the new guy doing couple things your bf will use it as a reason to dump you, and saying "he was ok with it" won't sound right when he tells people that you were inviting another guy over for dinner and the rest.

If you aren't happy in the relationship you should end things, if you are happy to wait you should take up a hobby or an activity and not be inviting guys over and cooking them dinner.

I used to work away a lot, my girlfriend would be lonely and shit because I'd be away for a week or two at a time, but if she ever invited guys over and cooked them dinner or was spending time with them to substitute me, I'd lose the fucking plot.
Once your boyfriend realises he is being emotionally cheated on it will feel really shitty and hopefully dump you.

tl;dr stop emotionally cheating and get a hobby/join a gym or something
>>
>>17669941
>that's assuming a lot. I do work and study,
ok let's remove the study bit
>>17669869
>this things are stuff like cooking dinners, going out together, talking
So you are making a guy dinner and using him to replace the lack of attention you get from your boyfriend, which anyone else would emotionally cheating.
>>
>>17670021
she's doing things with the surrogate she would be doing with her bf and it won't be long before there is penis and vagina involved. As another anon said the bf should just end it since she has a warm replacement.
>>
>>17669869
How long has this been going on? I mean the busy with work and ignoring you. How long before you got his replacement?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.