[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I went out a couple of times with a foreign girl and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1474173866352.jpg (59KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474173866352.jpg
59KB, 640x960px
So I went out a couple of times with a foreign girl and I'm having a hard time trying to put on the moves if that makes sense. Usually I'm fairly decent at making jokes or flirting but everything seems to go over her head. Not only is she from a different country, but she's also pretty reserved. Usually I'd have gone in for the kiss on the 2nd date at most but with her I'd feel like a creeper or something; its hard to put in words. She seems eager to go out and knows that they're dates so it kinda seems like shes interested, but I can't gauge anything. She's korean by the way, if that matters at all.

What's the best way to get across that I'm very much interested in her? I feel like its too early to be all "pls be my gf" on only the 3rd date, but at the same time I want to start moving forward.
>>
>>17669859
top edge there m8
>>
Kill yourself then kill her
>>
>>17669914
Any actual answers from people older than 12?
>>
>>17670446
She obviously isn't a native English speaker and will have trouble understanding jokes.
Dump her if you can't deal with being in a slow moving relationship.
>>
if shes so hard to talk to or flirt with, why do you bother putting in so much effort? arent there a ton of other girls you could get with with less effort
>>
well, as far as I know, if she's Korean, she will be more reserved in public, so I think it's not a good idea to kiss her in public.

If you're getting along well and you're sure she is happy, then eventually you can be secure enough to approach her for a kiss or shit like that, I guess
>>
if you're in a somewhat not so crowded place and slowly approach for a kiss, I don't think you'll look like a creeper. If she doesn't want it, she will just turn her head
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.