[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday I went to a party with my friends which was held inside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: idk.jpg (100KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
idk.jpg
100KB, 1366x768px
Yesterday I went to a party with my friends which was held inside the Uni. I didn't drink much (nothing at the party, only a bit at home with friends) but I was super drunk.. I'm ill atm so maybe that's why I got drunk so easily I don't know.. anyway so before we went to the party we all met up at my apartment, I have two roommates, both girls. There were a few friends of mine, one friend of my roommate S. and 2 other guy friends of my other roommate B. in the living room. One of the friends of my roommate B. was her cousin who came to visit her and party with us. So yeah we drunk a bit and had a pretty good time at the party. I remember most of it-
At 2am or so my roommate S. and I walked back home alone. I don't remember what I did when we got home, she told me I went to bed. The last things I remember is that when B. got home with her friend and cousin I said hello and they cooked pasta which I tried to eat with them but I couldn't because I was too drunk... and then... idk I fell asleep on her bed while they were still talking and woke up a few minutes later. I couldn't remember why I was lying there so I walked up the stairs back to my room to sleep. So then.. I don't know if it was 10 mins after I went to my room or an hour, my door opened and B's cousin came in. I woke up and he got in the bed and.. I was wearing a dress at the party but I put it off when I went to bed and put a shirt on. I kept the stockings on tho and didn't put on pants. He pulled down my stockings and my underwear and I'm not sure if he had a condom on immediately but he tried to get in me. I'm a virgin and he knew that, I told him when he tried to get inside me as well, I told him that he can't do that and that I'm a virgin.
>>
I'm 21 btw and I wasn't ready for sex yet, I didn't want it. But as I said earlier, I was completely drunk.. I don't even remember the whole scene.. but he put his dick in me and I didn't do anything about it.. I think. He kept pushing it further and further and it hurt so I pushed his dick away and said that it can't happen, it hurts but he kept talking, saying that it's ok and just a bit further and whatever.. I couldn't think, I was too wasted.. I just did what he said, he pulled me up and turned me around, he put my legs up.. I didn't do anything about it. I even remember that I was on top of him at one point because he wanted me to ride him which I couldn't do well because I couldn't get his dick inside me, so he turned me around again and did whatever he did. I don't know if he put on a condom at the beginning but he did eventually, maybe because I wasn't wet enough. I think he even put on a condom twice.. one of the condoms he used is still lying next to my bed on the floor, couldn't throw it away yet. So when he was done he went to the bathroom which is right next to my room and said that the condom ripped and I have to go to the pharmacy.. I responded with yes ok and then fell asleep. I didn't sleep long, I think I woke up at 8 or 9am. Only then I realized what actually happened and started crying and panicking. I put on sweatpants, brushed my teeth and peed and then I noticed how it hurt, especially my clitoris, the sligthest touch hurts incredibly. Even my butthole hurt because he tried to get inside but he couldn't and I told him it hurt so he gave up. It doesn't hurt much now tho.
>>
I immediately went to the pharmacy to get the moring-after-pill and as I asked for it I started crying and the woman advised me to go to the gynecologist which I did but he didn't examine me, he just told me to take the pill. I went back home took the pill and tried to sleep but couldn't. B. and the guys weren't up yet. I felt horrible and couldn't stay at home so I asked a friend (whom I met by accident on the way back home. He noticed that something wasn't right and I started crying again..) if I could spend some time at his apartment. Since he drove back home this weekend I was alone in his apartment. I called my best friend and told her everything and then I called B. so I could talk to her. She said she's going to send the guys away so I can come back home to talk. I went back home and talked with my roommates and B. didn't even fully know what happened. Her cousin just said "I took her virginity". I explained everything and afterwards I went back to my room to sleep but I couldn't. B. told me her cousin wants to talk to me and apologize etc. at first I didn't want to see him but I got angry so we talked. Before apologizing he tried to convince me that I wanted it as well and that you still know what you do even when you're drunk and that if I didn't let him he wouldn't have done it. So I got even angrier and told him that I was too drunk to know and understand what was happening and that I'm certain I told him about 5 times that I'm a virgin and it can't happen and that it hurts. Then he apologized. Then he said he was also too drunk and didn't think and that it only happened because of the alcohol and that he isn't a bad person and didn't want to hurt me etc.
>>
I told him that I understand but I don't feel better with his apology and that I'm thinking about reporting him to the police because for him it was just sex and he will forget about it in a few months but this was my first time and I will always remember it and I didn't want this I mean, there's a reason why I'm a virgin with 21.
I can't even tell my parents about this. I feel so unbelieveably disgusting and used and stupid and I don't know what to do. I didn't even know his name.
I told my roommates that I think about reporting him and their first reaction was "Isn't that a bit exaggerated" and now I keep thinking that I'm overreacting and that it's my fault because I didn't do much to stop him and kept doing what he told me.. I never felt so shit in my entire life. I want to go to the police station tomorrow but I'm not sure yet.. I'm scared as well.. I need some advice and opinions..
and I'm sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, English isn't my mother tongue.
>>
tldr;
>OP got drunk
>OP was forced in to sex

Plain and simple, you were raped.
Go to police and press charges.

I am sorry for you OP. It sucks what happened to you.
>>
>>17669731
Sounds like you drank too much and fucked some guy and sorry you did it.
>>
>>17669794
T H I S
H
I
S

You shouldn't drink that much.
>>
>>17669788
>I couldn't do well because I couldn't get his dick inside me
that doesn't sound like the guy forced her because she was attempting to put it in
>>
>>17669808
He always had his dick in his hand when he tried to get it inside, I never touched it to put it inside.
I basically just endured it and didn't think about anything because I was drunk. When I said something then only to tell him that it hurt and that it can't happen because I'm a virgin
>>
>>17669731
Go to the police and have them investigate the situation. Doesn't hurt.

Then go to therapy or something and work out your shit. Will probably do you more good.
>>
>>17669794
>>17669799
I didn't drink much, I am sick and I didn't know that you tolerate less when you're sick..
>>
File: 1476444361533.jpg (46KB, 750x467px) Image search: [Google]
1476444361533.jpg
46KB, 750x467px
ayyy you were raped. Read a pamphlet, they always talk about how the victim blames themselves, how they feel dirty, how they don't want to feel even more violated via rape kit, etc. Statistically speaking your better off going to the police, the system works.
>>
>>17669823
If you were in the US you might get them to look into it but it is your word against his. Not trying to be harsh here but I lost my virginity at 15 in a garage with a guy I just met that night because I was foolish enough to take a Valium and drink two beers and my best friend was with her bf and they were having sex in the garage too and felt peer pressure to go along. I didn't want to lose it that way but I didn't stop him and could have. The horrible thing for me was I was crazy in love with another guy at the time and when he heard what happened he wouldn't speak to me again.
>>
>>17669748
There's a difference of values and experiences here. In this very thread you've got people saying hey shit happens. Your own roommates think calling the police is exaggerated, but it really doesn't fucking matter in the least what your roommates or the people in this thread feel. Whether you're a virgin or not, from word go you did not want his dick inside you. That's it. Go do something about it.
>>
>>17669858
Well my roommates could testify that I was completely drunk and his only explanation would be "I was drunk too and I thought she wanted it." which I think wouldn't be too effective since we literally had no sexual contact before.. didn't even talk to him and my roommates could testify that as well.
I'm sorry to hear that..
I didn't feel pressured to have sex tho and if I actually realized what was happening I would've never let him do that to me
>>
>>17669864
I think I will.
I feel horrible..
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.