[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I have a fucking panic attack? So I had kind of a bad week,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1332237900164.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
1332237900164.gif
2MB, 316x213px
Did I have a fucking panic attack?

So I had kind of a bad week, but it got better eventually and I felt pretty ok yesterday, but I get home from work at 11, get some food and chill for about an hour playing video games.

Then suddenly my vision goes a little blurry while I'm texting my friend, then I feel like I can't really breath and my chest starts hurting, I try to ignore it and keep video gaming.

It gets worse and I have to stop so I go lay down, but then I feel like I can't breath while laying down, then my chest still hurts and it's fucking pounding, it had to have been going at least 110 (I was to afraid to measure it for some reason)

I paced around trying to jusr calm it down for like 45 minutes, didn't fucking help, I almost woke my friend up to take me to the ER cause I was afraid I was going to pass out cause I started feeling faint an my hands were numb. Eventually, it kind of toned down and I was able to lay down and finally relax.

It kind of happened the night before too but not on that level.

Can you have a panic attack our of fucking nowhere? My friend thinks it was a culmination of all my stress I had the last week.
>>
>>17669636
that's a panic attack, yeah. I had one once after a dentist ripped a tooth out of me, but I was like a mile down the road when it started and I had to pull over.
>>
I had them for a few months and couple of years back, mainly breathing issues and numbness in the hands and feet. My doctor suggested exercises, so I went cycling every other day and I got better.
>>
>>17669636
Evolution at its finest.
>>
>>17669636
That's a panic attack to a T.

Sorry I can't help besides confirming from experience.
>>
>>17670247
>retarded shitposting at its finest
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.