[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't want to brake your brain don't read after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: sadness-007_orig.jpg (43KB, 700x370px) Image search: [Google]
sadness-007_orig.jpg
43KB, 700x370px
If you don't want to brake your brain don't read after this point. .

recently I posted a greentext about that guy who is introvert and who made me waffles, and you thought it's an adorable story. You said he would Sorry, I don't have a screenshot. Well, it might be not so adorable because he clearly don't care, he has that girl who texts him a lot and he texts her long messages though she's married I don't know who she is, but when I try to reach him everyday trying to make us two meet each other and all he says is 'oh well okay'. And texting to her while I'm sitting right next to him when all I've got is short messages like 'yeah', well yeah fucking introvert you might have no time for a girl who is dying over you and you know perfectly that I like you so much but you DON'T GIVE A SHIT and now I finally got it. Yeah, you don't give a shit about me, it's all bullshit even though we are perfect for each other and I would make you happy everyday if you'll just let me, I would gladly spend an hour to your place just to sit and watch you playing games again, that's what making me happy. Why are you such a prick? What those waffles mean? What anything mean? Is it because I'm Asian? Fuck, I'm a decent girl with nice figure, you always check it when you think I don't see. I stayed on my job just because of you despite of awful situation with company. And now it seems I'm going to quit because of you, I don't want to sit there in depression wondering if you are going to text me today because you won't. You are too full of yourself and you mind your business and people around you doesn't mean anything. I wish you would just give me a fucking sign this week, just a bit of attention. I must be selfish, but I tried, it's the first time I fell for someone and I can't believe it's not even going to begin. Maybe I'm going to ask you what I mean to you if you bother to ever say a word to me. God, what a waste, I could be your oneitis because you are clearly is mine.
>>
Now I'm going to drink all night.
>>
Oh, missed the sentence
>You said he would
>You said he would be crazy if he don't fall in love with me after I drew a comic strip about him.

Well you know I FUCKING PHOTOSHOPPED CAT EARS to his photo and show it to him, jesus, he's my lovely skeleton crush.
>>
Anon who said we would be a perfect couple I just wanted to tell you that I'm not going for him, he hurts me and even doesn't know about it and I hate that I'm being such a sentimental bitch because of him.
>>
As a guy, we have very limited influence on how we care for other people. Some guys are only capable of feeling something for one person at a time...and they might not be able to pick who we care about.

Sometimes we care about people who are not good for us, it doesn't mean you aren't a friend and it doesn't mean your flawed. Its just you aren't her.
>>
>>17669407
I saw your thread, this what you get for asking for men advice on a here honestly.

There are way better places to ask and I feel like some even told you to move on and that he is not worth it.

Don't have anyone but yourself to blame and honestly you sound quite autistic yourself don't be too down though there are many fish in the sea.
>>
>>17669421
But, Anon, why would he make me fall in love with him if he already love someone?
>>
>>17669357
Just tell him how you feel instead of just asking him to do things, make it clear- hey i'm interested in you romantically and want to date you
>>
>>17669432
do you think he was actively aware that you were falling in love with him? Some people are just raised to treat others with compassion and try to be good to other people.

It almost sounds like you aren't used to people being kind to you or just treating you like a decent person.
>>
>>17669430
Thanks, but I'm autistic who make strong emotional connection with one person at the same time. Even if that person isn't interested.
>>
>>17669435
He is the most logical guy I've ever met, he doesn't even talk to people who work with him just because he doesn't want to. Just what the fuck.. Who would have thought that I'm not special to him if I'm the almost only person that he talks to and texts with. I was so blind
>>
>>17669471
Do you actually know that he isn't interested? Have you specifically made your romantic interest in him indisputably clear, like have you said, hey I like you and want to date you?
>>
>>17669357
>Is it because I'm Asian
Yes, srry.
>>
>>17669483
Well fuck you then. I hate you.
>>
>>17669486
which part of Asia specifically ? jungle ? city ?
>>
>>17669502
city, my nation even has a country.
A whole country, just like yours, love me, fucking moron.
>>
>>17669582
which country ?
>>
>>17669588
*Name*stan
Why do you care? You're not him anyway
>>
File: 1474424681530.jpg (63KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1474424681530.jpg
63KB, 600x576px
>>17669592
what country ?
what are you doing in America ?'
>Why do you care?
I'm writing a screenplay, gonna need some characters, thinking of using you and him.
>>
>>17669608
I'm not in America, English is not even my native language. And he's too.
How the fuck you are writing a screenplay if you can't use the punctuation properly? I mean, I'm drunk now and an English-speaking person can understand me now.
Anyway, I don't mind, ask your questions.
>>
>>17669615
>How the fuck you are writing a screenplay if you can't use the punctuation properly
think you have brain damage D;; my sentences are perfectly constructed, prove me wrogn sandnigger
>>
>>17669644
Well, what is the purpose of putting a space in front of question? Like there
>what country ?
>what are you doing in America ?'
>>
>>17669659
what space ? are you hallucinating ?
>>
>>17669671
Lol
Okay, do you need any information for you screenplay?
>>
>>17669678
yeah,
your birth country ? I didn't read the OP, so what is his race ? his country, which is your current country ?
Why are you ashamed of being asian ?
>>
>>17669357
i actually got out of a relationship where a guy did the same thing to me, texting a girl in bed while i was his guest. cant believe i went out with him. if i were you i would just go hook up with other people and get over it. also remember he doesnt care about you.
>>
>>17669709
can't blame him for being interested in prettier girls, it seems like you and OP are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>>
>>17669430
people ask questions here to reaffirm what they already believe, there is no advice to be given. anon throws shit on the walls to see what sticks and OP chooses the turd they think looks the tastiest.

this thread is comedy gold, thanks /adv/!
>>
>>17669813
You're welcome
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.