[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i love my girlfriend, but i think i really regret not sleeping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: view.jpg (104KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
view.jpg
104KB, 500x500px
i love my girlfriend, but i think i really regret not sleeping around more in college.

for most of my college career, i wasn't appealing to women for the most part. but as soon as I got my shit together, I really got my shit together. i'm pretty tall. dark hair, bright eyes. i lift so i'm pleasingly built. i dress nicer than most people. i'm generally charming. i have a really nice ass for a dude, no lie. i'm very appealing to women.

i spent last night on a college campus, and i know college girls have a reputation for being "easier" than other women, but they basically lined up to talk to me. i got looks and smiles wherever i went. i got catcalled on the street by a girl. thats never happened to me before.

i underwent this personal transformation and as soon as I did, i found my girlfriend. don't get me wrong, i love her. but i jumped from not really getting looked at by women to having a girlfriend and now i'm looked at by a lot of them. and i don't know, i kind of like that. i've never felt that before.

am i really shitty for feeling this? i really do love my girlfriend. i want to marry her someday, but sometimes i wish i met her years from now, so i could still experiment a little bit. sometimes, i have this odd fantasy where i imagine she looked like a completely different person every day, so i could still enjoy who she is but explore what i'm attracted to physically, too.

i don't know. i guess my question is, how much of this is natural curiosity and how much is serious regret? am I gonna have these regrets for the rest of my life? i don't know if i could marry my girlfriend one day, which is what i'd like to do truly, knowing that i kind of missed out on some stuff. is that weird? am I a shitty person?
>>
>>17668966

Are you stupid? Women want that other women want, thats the issue with being in a relationship, you become more desireable because its confirmation that a woman likes you which sends a signal out to other women you're desireable.

You might not actually like your girlfriend as much as you claim to if you're willing to risk it just for random whores to jump on your dick.
>>
>>17668966
having fantaisies is absolutely ok.
It doesn't mean you love her less.
Do you trust her ? Do you want to live with her ?
That is all that should matter.
>>
>>17668986
I'm not willing to risk it. I'm not going to leave her because I love her. I just worry that this is real regret.
>>
>>17668997
do you think she could hear that ?
>>
>>17669007
No, I don't think she could hear that without becoming very upset.
>>
>>17669017
that goes without saying, but
Do you think you could tell her that and that after a while she'd be willing to discuss it with you ?
>>
>>17669017
if not, then you have two choices. Either try to bring up the sexual heat in the relationship, or learn to diminish the impact your sexuality has on you.
>>
>>17668966
>regret not sleeping around more in college
>am I a shitty person?

How is it shitty ? everyone fantasize about what they don't have and many many others have, a broke person living in ghetto isn't weird or shitty for wanting money.
>>
>>17668966
Interesting thread OP.
>>
>>17668966
chances are if you look like that and you still wanna chase girls an you probably have a boring personality if you lift so youre doing your girl a favor by leaving and shes probably contemplating it too.
>>
>>17668966
You will always regret it, OP, but you will also regret it if you leave her because you can never predict what your life would have been otherwise so you'll always romanticize it. Life is full of tough decisions with no clear "right" answers. Maybe you leave her and find someone better. Maybe you leave her and never do. It's impossible to predict.

Due to being a late bloomer, I now also get a decent amount of attention from women that I never received growing up. Unlike what >>17668986 said, I get the attention out in public when they have no idea who I am with or what my "status" is which a lot of 4chan likes to talk about. For instance, two weeks ago I had three college girls speed up and try to flag me down on the freeway to get my number after I passed them which would have never happened a few years ago. I have also had several attractive women all but stare me down in public in the past weeks. I've been with six women, but not nearly enough to feel like I sowed my wild oats, if you will.

At this point though, I am in an LTR with children so my life is over. It does not, however, stop me from regrets or "coulda beens". My situation may be different though, because my relationship was definitely one of convenience. She got knocked up so we're together. My advice is make a decision either way before one is made for you.
>>
>>17669230
This is interesting advice that I value. However my girlfriend and I have discussed this kind of topic and we agree that if an accident were to happen, we'd pull funds together for an abortion. Sorry if you personally disagree with that, I don't mean to offend.

So I recently watched the Mike Birbiglia movie Sleepwalk With Me. Not sure if anyone has seen it, but him and his romantic interest have been dating for 8 years, without any firm commitment to marriage and that ultimately breaks them up. Now, I'm not a commitophobe, but I if have these regrets years from now, if I have these "coulda" thoughts in my head, I don't think I could commit to marrying her. Because the "doors" in my head aren't all closed, you know what I mean? We've only been dating for a year so that's far down the line, but still. That's what I'm worried about.
>>
>>17669494
Your ideas on abortion don't concern me any. To play devil's advocate though, many women change their minds when a baby becomes real as opposed to just an idea.
>>
I have the exact thoughts OP, almost exact situation, was never really good looking but after a couple of years of working out and growing into myself I found that girls were suddenly p attracted to me and that's when I met my gf.

It's been 5 years and I'm still pretty happy, but I've only got more attractive to girls since it appears, but... I think no matter what you do there'll always be a what if, and if you really do like your gf then just consider all the people that are out there looking for what you have, and how those attractive girls that are after your dick haven't been able to get it themselves yet because there most likely is something wrong with them. Consider breaking up with your gf only to find out most people out there are really just broken inside or batshit crazy, because that's the most likely reality.

Also in my case I can get really horny about other girls and then when I fap or whatever its like the spell is broken and suddenly it's like "what came over me" kind of thought. What if I break up with my girlfriend just to get laid and then when I get it I realise "welp, this is it, this is what I've gone all this trouble for". It'd kill me to have thrown away something so neat for getting to cum once.

So basically, I'd just say fap those thoughts away and enjoy your gf bruv. That kinda thing doesnt happen every day to people and there are many that just go through life being miserable and not finding anyone. Dont be that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.