[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a girl with saggy tits, no hips or butt or waist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: no_hope_by_s_h_ores-d5s6l1y.jpg (246KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
no_hope_by_s_h_ores-d5s6l1y.jpg
246KB, 1024x768px
Would you date a girl with saggy tits, no hips or butt or waist? But she's not overweight.
>>
Maybe, I'm not a looker either.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>17668772
Why?
>>
File: Where do you think we are.jpg (23KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
Where do you think we are.jpg
23KB, 400x302px
>>17668763
You realize you're asking this in a place where mostly of people never had any interaction with a female, excluing their own mother, right?
>>
>>17668783
If I loved cared and loved her, why not? Show a picture of the body type you think is being described for reference.
>>
>>17668763
yes if she;s pretty
>>
>>17668799
She's not that pretty
>>
>>17668808
who ?
>>
>>17668814
The girl with no curves and granny tits, aka me
>>
>>17668822
let me see it I want to fap
>>
>>17668822
no, nvm then
>>
>>17668822
Just post a pic.
>>
>>17668763

Yes. I care more about who a person is more than what they look like. That being said, looking good is still a plus. The only two girls I've dated were pretty opposite in looks. The one girl was a twiggy girl without much in the curves department and the other was chubby and voluptuous.

I ain't much of a looker myself. Beggars can't be choosers.
>>
File: 923856.jpg (10KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
923856.jpg
10KB, 441x408px
>>17668822
Post a pic, we want to fap.
>>
You can always get implants.
>>
>>17668763
Some people like saggy tits, and as long as your face isn't hideous you can find someone to date if you looked.
>>
>>17668912
I forgot to answer the question.

Yes.
>>
>>17668763
If you're not morbidly obese, there will always be a guy who is down to fuck you.
And even if you're morbidly obese, to be fair, you still can find someone to fuck you.
>>
>>17668763
asl?
>>
>>17668763

If she is fun to be around, gives blowjobs every day and basically treats me like a king hell yea
>>
>>17668763
Sure, if she's smart, has a lot in common with me & is willing to get into a coop /fit/ plan.
Muscles are sexy, and anyone can get them.

The 'has a lot in common' is the stumbling block, but more common in uglier chicks/minorities.
>>
As long as she doesn't mind me cheating on her with someone more attractive.
>>
>>17668763
How are her dick sulking skills?
>>
>>17669137
You're not helping.
>>
>>17669170
helping who ?
>>
>>17668763
If she shared some of my interests and was a nice person.
>>
File: Are you ready to talk.jpg (348KB, 1280x1287px) Image search: [Google]
Are you ready to talk.jpg
348KB, 1280x1287px
What does it matter whether we would date her? What matters is whether you would date her.

Why are you looking for validation from a bunch of strangers online? Our opinion won't actually change your outcome. You have already made up your mind to date her or not, and are just looking for pointless confirmation.
>>
>>17668918

What does fucking get women? No one cares about fucking, women want a relationship and to actually be loved.
>>
>judge my body without seeing a picture of it

Every fucking time
>>
>>17668763
I already do. I miss perky tits so much
>>
>>17668763
Please leave her alone so a much nicer man who appreciates her can come swoop her up.
>>
>>17668783
Looks aren't all that. Saggy titties can feel great if shes on top as well, hugging and riding the hell out of you
>>
Yes. You probably hate short guys tho.
>>
Probably not, because a girl like that wouldn't catch my interest. But if she somehow did I wouldn't consider those things deal breakers
>>
>>17670436
>What does it matter whether we would date her? What matters is whether you would date her.
Exactly. A lot of the women that are popular on imageboards do nothing for me. The inverse applies too.

I'm not going to pretend I like something just because of what others think.
>>
>>17668763
I actually don't care about appearance as long as she's white and healthy. It's everything else that matters.
>>
As long as she does not get pregnant you should be fine. That would be my only worry
>>
>>17670556

This. Pussy feels pretty much the same whether it is a 10/10 or your friends slut mom. Attitude and technique make sex so much better than looks.

The only advantage of having a hot girlfriend is that they are nice to look at when they are naked.

The Cons are legion, including every guy she goes to school with or works with wants to steal her from you.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.