[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got caught by campus security smoking weed just outside my accommodation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: smoke weed everday.jpg (92KB, 539x385px) Image search: [Google]
smoke weed everday.jpg
92KB, 539x385px
Got caught by campus security smoking weed just outside my accommodation and I admitted to it. Am I fucked?
>>
Depends on the guard.

I know a few guards who do the job for the free drugs.
>>
>>17668742
Should I lie? I'm thinking of saying I thought it was just baccy.
>>
>>17668691
Marijuana is a Class A substance. You need to call your parent immediately and get a good lawyer to handle your case in the event that they try to press charges, you need a professional to play all the semantic games you can in order to reduce your potential 20 year sentence to 10 or possibly even 5 years, but you need to get started NOW. Pick up the fucking phone and tell your parents what's going on so they don't get surprised by this shit.

Yes, they will be very mad at you, but you are their son and they love you, and they don't want you to waste a fifth of your life behind bars.
>>
>>17669075
Listen to this man, anon. I know your thinking that a marijuana isn't as bad as cocaine, but the law doesn't care about that. You're life WILL get fucked majorly, and you need to do everything you can to protect yourself.
>>
>>17669496

That's not even funny guys.

Unless you live in MENA or whatever shithole Duterte rules over, the worst that can happen is getting kicked out of the school. That's if you're the unluckiest son of a bitch on campus.

What you can expect:

Scenario A: Nothing.

Scenario B:
-You're reported to the police
-They take it seriously
-Have to do community work/attend drug prevention meetings and shit

>Captcha: Select the pictures with grass

Op quick send us a pic
>>
>>17669552
>I don't think you understand. Marijuana may actually be legal at the state level, but it's still illegal on the federal level, and it almost certainly is against the school code of conduct. They can and often do forward these cases to the federal court since that is where they get most of their funding.

This is not a joke, anon. You may have to prepare your butthole.
>>
>>17669564
listen to this man anon, he has experience in preparing his anus when he got caught.
>>
>>17669564
>They can and often do forward these cases to the federal court since that is where they get most of their funding.
FUCK!!! God I hate college even fucking more now!
>>
>>17668691
>Got caught by campus security smoking weed just outside my accommodation
You just got caught bein' a fuckin' moran. You deserve everything you get.
>>
>>17669915
>moran
>>
>>17668691
>Got caught by campus security smoking weed just outside my accommodation and I admitted to it.
Why did you admit to it?
>>
>>17668691
>accommodation
must suck being a bong lmao
>>
>>17668691
Campus security is to protect students, not prosecute them. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
>>
>>17669075
Class A? Fucking where lol?
You must be high to come up with that one
>>
>>17670690
I should have said "Schedule One" but yeah.
https://www.dea.gov/druginfo/ds.shtml
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.