[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm falling for someone who wanted to be my fwb >be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6217.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6217.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
I'm falling for someone who wanted to be my fwb

>be me, single guy on tinder with no tinder experience
>meet cute chick in open relationship looking for a fwb
>meet up
>fuck she's awesome
>meet up more, date stuff, hj in the car
>meet up, have sex
>then I tell her I have to focus more on religion because I can't get it out of my mind that she's married and she's committing adultery

>can't get her out of my mind
>she said if she was single she thinks we would have dated
>strong emotional and physical connection
>fuck why is she married

What do?
>>
Once I asked my uncle :
"Should I ditch this bitch that is cheating on me , I haven't told her i know "
And then he proceeded to say the most evil piece of advice i have ever heard, he said :
"You ditch her, and then what? Ur gonna be single for a month or two"..
Watch your own interests man, I think the girl should be the one caring for the emotional side of the relationship. MAN THE FUCK UP, she is damaged bro, she is fucking 2 men at once. Would you really like to be with her, set her an ultimatum then and risk everything. Just accept the fact that she is damaged, be happy with the pussy ur getting, and start searching for a normal girl.. Under "normal" i mean a girl that isnt into gangbangs and poligamy..
>>
She is married. She is bored. She is looking for some excitment.
Drop it. Not worth it. Hell , it is barely worth it if she simply has a boyfriend.
>>
>>17668673
>Fuck her good enough so that she can remember you well.
>Stay friends with her and give her attention but no too much
>Use your free time to date other women
>Randomly drop something like 'hey we're just having fun but I do wanna settle sometime. maybe it;s a plan for next year i dunno"
>use the fact that you have the ability to fuck someone while trying to date someone else. Not many people have that.
>>
>Drop it not worth it
Yea OP, go straight to that girl and say to her :
"Hey, I'm very disturbed by the fact that you're not mine.. mine and mine only.. We're breaking up you bitch"
And then go on r9k and spend the rest of your life as a single, miserable robot.. drop her man, who wants free&awesome sex anyways. thats lame !!
>>
I only fucked her the once. She didn't want to meet up again until I'm sure of what I want.
>>
>>17668704
Don't twist my words. This is clearly a problem for him as he is using words "commit adultery". I am dimply adding that you can be dragging youself into some deepshit. Even if her husnand is s complete cuck it seems wrong.
>>
If you have a problem with her not being single then let her go
>>
Fuckin idiot
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.