[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll never find anyone else like her. We used to be inseparable,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pepetales.jpg (100KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
pepetales.jpg
100KB, 500x585px
I'll never find anyone else like her. We used to be inseparable, but we're total strangers now.

We're both dating other people now. I'm pretty sure that I'm only with my current gf so I won't be alone.

I've never been so in love with somebody, and I feel totally pathetic for being hung up on her. It's been a year since we broke up.

I don't know how to deal with this. I've been looking at our old texts all night, and it's pretty damn depressing.
>>
>>17668452
>current gf

normie get out
>>
>>17668452
I still have some urges (I refuse to call them feelings) towards my ex.

everyone once and awhile I have the saddest jerk session and then remember what a little bitch she was and get over it.

why did you guys break up?
>>
>>17668500
We just grew apart. It was sad, but we just weren't the same people as when we first met anymore.
>>
>>17668507
*sigh* yeah that's a little harder. if she was a bitch about it makes it easier I feel. people do grow apart.

maybe take solice in the fact that she'said not the same girl you fell in love with and that time is no more. like a good meal you had one time can still get the same dish but it wasn't the one you loved before but you always have that time together which is a beautiful thing. That'said a shitty analogy but it's what I'm getting at
>>
>>17668452

Time will help. Sure, some people and relationships mean more than others and you'll probably think about her every once in a while for the rest of your life, but you will get over it. Eventually you'll just remember the good times fondly and wonder how she's doing, but it won't matter that much anymore. That's how people work, they forget with time.
>>
Sounds like you had a great experience. Don't let the past dictate the present, just like you shouldn't compare yourself to others. Oh, and be honest to your current girlfriend.. Might be best to let her go and be single for a while. Feelsbadman, but then again maybe that's what it's supposed to feel like.
>>
>>17668498
It's okay; He said he doesn't like her.
>>
>>17668845
listen to this guy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.