[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Volunteer abroad? Is there any way I can do this for free? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: wVkeOiN.png (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wVkeOiN.png
76KB, 1920x1080px
Volunteer abroad? Is there any way I can do this for free? I realize how much of a waste my life has been, and I'd like to finish my life helping those who are unfortunate.
>>
>>17668267
You wouldn't last a day
>>
>>17668267
Organic farms.
http://www.wwoof.net
All you need is the flight and getting close enough to be picked up.
They're good fun, healthy and plenty of members of the opposit sex.
>>
>>17668332
>pedaling opposite gender
How to sound like a con artist 101
>>
>>17668335
Your loss.
>>
>>17668267
Have you tried googling volunteering abroad? Theyre companies that specize in this thing, although they all expect you to do self-fund raising.

He had two parttime jobs which he used to save up.

My brother did one of these, basically he asked people for donations, told them what the project was about who it was helping.

Other things he did was bag packing in supermarkets, telling people what he raising the money for, in the end he saved a good £600=800 (Around $730-$980) saved up, which was enough.

Honestly, if youre going just to put it on social media, fuck you. Also, theyres probably unfortunate people in your own country, homeless people, orphans etc, whats the difference between helping them and help other poor fucks abroad?
>>
>>17668332
>plenty of members of the opposit sex.
this isn't really a good thing if you're ugly
>>
>>17668425
Not with that attitude.

Working hard on farm out in the eliments and you'll soon de-ugly yourself.
>>
>>17668267
What skills do you have?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.