[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meloxicam/15mg - 11 count Lexapro/20mg - 42 count Ciprofloxacin/500mg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1474171373292.gif (2MB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
1474171373292.gif
2MB, 390x219px
Meloxicam/15mg - 11 count
Lexapro/20mg - 42 count
Ciprofloxacin/500mg - 5 count

I can acquire more. But will this kill me or put me in a coma?
>>
>Serious replies only.
>inb4 seek professional help
>inb4 don't it
>>
>>17668180
Hang on a minuite, don't know the numbers off the top of my head, will look it up.
>>
Bumpoo
>>
>>17668180
>>17668219
Also how much do you weigh, that's really important.
>>
>>17668223
I'm 5'2" almost 5'3". I weigh 126lbs
>>
>>17668219
Thank you.
>>
Alcohol is also involved.
>>
>>17668230
I don't know shit about pharmacy or chemistry but won't just mixing alcohol with shit in a high dosage kill u
>>
>>17668194
Yeah I wouldn't. All three of those drugs will result in a painful hospital visit, not death. Cipro in particular will make your tendons so brittle that basic movements like walking or standing up will pull them apart. Therapy is painless desu
>>
>>17668225
Ok, so. Meloxicam has an oral LD50 of 320mg/kg. To get enough in to your system that you'd stand a 50% chance of dying without treatment to reverse the overdose you'd need to take 1,216 of your 15mg tablets.

Couldn't find a specific LD50 for Lexapro, but in the UK at least there have been no known fatalities from Escitalopram overdose in the last 10 years. Patients frequently survive overdoses from 600mg to 1000mg without immediate treatment, so that's not going to work either.

Ciproflaxcin has an LD50 of 2,000mg/kg, so for a 50% chance of dying you'd need 228 500mg tablets.

None of those drugs potentiate each other, so even if you take them all at the same time you probably won't just roll over and die. What will happen though, and I can hand on heart promise you this, is that you'll undergo total liver failiure. You'll either die an excruciatingly painful death over the course of about a week, or if you seek treatment, you'll spend the next 10 years going to the hospital for dialysis three times a week while waiting for a transplant.

Honestly, whatever your situation is (and I know you must be in a bad place to be even considering this), taking those tablets is just going to make things worse.
>>
>>17668247
I've been in therapy for almost a decade.

I have situations in my life that are basically going to cause life long pain. I was also thinking about taking all that, Alcohol, drive somewhere nice and hooking a hose up to the exhaust on my car.
>>
Please don't do it
>>
>>17668249
>You'll either die an excruciatingly painful death over the course of about a week

Is this for sure?
>>
So you'll just put the pain on your friends and family? Tell us your exact situation because I bet it's not as bad as you think it is.
>>
>>17668260
I've kept my friend and family in mind for over ten years. I personally think it's selfish to keep me alive and in pain so they won't be in pain. Yes it's selfish of me as well. But they will understand after the grief has passed.
>>
No they won't. Crawl across the line of death with the last of your strength because when you really think you're going to die I guarantee you killing yourself will be the last thing on your mind.

Again what's the exact situation is it so rare or is it something that other people have?
>>
>>17668253
I second this. I would be sad if you did.
>>
If you really want to kill yourself, put an airtight bag over your head and pump nitrogen in there. Painless, quick, and over in 5 minutes.
>>
>>17668644
Can I get pure nitrogen online?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.