[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so she's part autistic part sheltered. She showed all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: aspergers.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
aspergers.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
Ok so she's part autistic part sheltered. She showed all kinds of signs of interest but I didn't make a move because I had a gf at that time.
So after 10 months of no contact I sent her an anonymous SMS just to fuck with her and 2 weeks after the SMS she posts pic related on her facebook and makes it public (I don't have her on facebook anymore and she VERY rarely makes her posts public)

Should I be concerned or just get myself a harakiri?
>>
I'll bump yuor thread, op.
>>
>>17668171
what anonymous SMS did you send ?
>>
>>17668171
Dude, if she has aspergers, then you're probably one of the few people that have her number and she will recognize the pattern of your writing. I guess you're fucked in the sense of romance, but such people do rarely crimes.
>>
>>17668171
She's just calling you a faggot, what part of that quote makes you think she'll do something?
>>
>>17668875
Not necessarily, it depends on the severity. My girlfriend has mild Aspergers and she has plenty of friends.
>>
>>17668875
*, then you're probably one of the few people that have her number and she will recognize the pattern of your writing.*
this.
>>17668904
"aspergers" is a deprecated diagnostic
>>
>>17668987
Did you not read my post?
>>
>>17668171
The problem with Asperger syndrome is that it's difficult to understand their emotion. There's just happiness, hatred, fear, sadness,.... Complex emotion like love don't exist for them or at least they can't comprehend them. They don't have the urge to call you as social interaction is not important for them. She doesn't even realize that you hadn't contact for 10 months. For her it may be like she talks to a person that she talked to yesterday, while it's a red flag for you. Don't fuck with her emotion, you will never get what you want. In regard of your message she may feel sad or extremly happy. Don't be a douche, that's like stealing someone's wheelchair.
>>
>>17668739
Thanks, anon.

>>17668750
She had a very classic sense of romance back when I was seeing her so I figured I'd send her a small poem asking for forgiveness and a fresh start.

>>17668875
>>17668902
>>17668904
>>17668987
>>17669107
She doesn't have aspergers, I randomly named the OP aspergers. She sometimes acts very weird and has trouble communicating her emotions. Take the "autism" from the OP with a grain of salt. She would sometimes act as a person with autism but I highly doubt she has clinically approved autism.
>>
>>17669203
Well, good luck and a nice wedding.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.