[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey-low /adv/ I am american. Russia seems dope. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 239x211px
Hey-low /adv/

I am american. Russia seems dope. I don't speak the language. I want to move there.

What now
>>
>>17667975
It's a bad idea, and I guarantee you'll regret it. Don't do it.
>>
>>17667975
Russians have very concern when it comes to wellbeing of another.

Police are corrupt (I know America is no golden standard, Russias are probably twice as bad)

Their roads are dangerous as fuck, high crime rates etc.

If you still want to go, make sure your rich, that way you can live comfortably there.

Rather be in Putins Russia than Hillary's America desu.
>>
>>17667975
russians tell me the economy sucks and a lot of the people there are poor. the snow is nice though. the doctors there are expensive and seldom. and this is probably because of increased warfare.
>>
Get a visa, book a flight, find a place to live, travel to said place.

It's not fucking rocket science.

Also Russia is pretty chill in most areas, the cities are fairly modern now too in terms of viewpoints, but it all depends where you're going.
>>
>>17667975
>I don't speak the language.
Forget it then. Even in big cities, it'd be a pain.

Besides, Russia is basically slightly more socially backwards America with fewer niggers and a bit more corruption.
>>
If Killary becomes a president i suggest movin to Siberia sine i doubt Amerifats are gona throw nukes at empty tundra.
>>
>>17669767
Implying the tundra doesn't need some democracy too.
>>
>>17667975
start learning the language, get a travel visa and go visit the country to see if you really do like it

I don't know anything about Russian immigration laws but its usually quite difficult to move to another country long term unless you have very specialized technical skills and decades of experience, or you're rich enough that you don't need to work. This is because every country (including america) take the attitude that if they let you in you need to prove that you're not taking a job away from a native citizen.
>>
> Has the privilege of being born in the greatest country on earth
> wants to leave

I fucking hate you OP. I hate you so fucking much.
>>
File: low_quality_bait.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
low_quality_bait.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
Why is there so much /pol/ tier bait on /adv/ lately?
>>
>>17669893
The purpose of pol as a containment board has failed. They are recently trying to push their bullshit on other boards in masses.
>>
>>17669893
This happens every election cycle

People go to /pol/ for election news then bring the culture back to their home boards
>>
File: Qsz185NRmUw.jpg (92KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
Qsz185NRmUw.jpg
92KB, 1000x664px
I'm from Russia, can I get some contact with u
>>
Bнaтype ёптa
>>
>>17668855
Two tea. Said everything. I could not say it better.
>>
>>17670011
Иди нaхyй
>>
>>17667975
Learn to drink vodka and play on garmoshka with dancing bear. That all u need to know.
>>
>>17670022
Ahaha, jokes for 300))))

>>17670018
Tы eбaлo-тo cвoё зaвaли.
>>
Seriously, the most simple learning is speak with Russian tet a tet
>>
im fucking HUGE im fucking BIG im fucking GINORMOUS fucknig HUGE theres nothing JUST QUITE LIKE ME im one of A KIND IN THE WORLD nobody can COMPETE im fucking HUGE not just in the body but in the MIND and in the WORLD socailly HUGE im a chad in the gym a chad on the girls a chad in the SOCIAL WORLD and most of all im the CHAD OF 4CHAN because I own this thread, i own this BOARD i own this WEBSITE... cuz listeni m... \

im BLUE SHOEs

and im...

U N D E F E A T A B L E
>>
>>17670031
If u so smart, show me your money
>>
Alright in my country deep night, I go sleep
>>
Is this a troll thread? If not, be smart enough to realize that Russia is pretty fucking anti-US right now and you won't make friends easily being an American who fell in love with a superficial idea of Russia but has no clue how to even speak to people in their own tongue.

At the VERY least learn intermediate level Russian before you move so you won't be the American who expects everyone to accomodate him and adjust to his language.
>>
>>17669218
>Doctors there are expensive
HAHAHAHA
Says a fucking burger
Costs less to fly to moscow get a treatment in the best private hospital and fly back than to visit a doctor in here.
>>
File: 14755051525610.jpg (88KB, 600x882px) Image search: [Google]
14755051525610.jpg
88KB, 600x882px
kek'd
I am a Russian, grown up in Norway, and after seeing 2016 US debates, I can totally understand how one would like to move to Russia.

I would love to buy a plot of land in distant Siberia, ~300km from Ekaterinburg, with a small airstrip instead of a road, and live there.
>>
>>17667975
[b]russian is here[/b]
Why move from one police state to another? Maybe you're tired from Clinton, leftist shit, absurd levels of tolerance, but you know, there are same level of idioty there, except for different ideology. Will you feel yourself better, if some madman will blame you not for sexism but for wrong religion or lack of traditional russian values?
I don't know where you can travel to, but don't think Russia is a best choice.
>>
If you don't have a single clue about moving and need to rely on an advice board to tell you everything, you probably shouldn't go to the shops without an adult.
>>
Эээ чe тyт бля)))
Tы чe aмepикoc cyкa пиздyй в cвoю aмepикy aбaмкe cocaть чмoхa бля нaх)
Tвoй poт ибaл и хaхлoв пoнял пиндoc ипaный лoл
>>
>>17670482
> leftist shit
> Murica
There is/was hardly any more right-wing country in the first world.
>>
>>17670415

Being that far away from a major city will be advantageous to you when nuclear war begins.
>>
>>17670840
Just the opposite. It's dying before you can notice it vs slow death due radiation (can be fast but it's definitely painful as fuck), starvation and possibly cannibalism.
>>
File: Диссонанс.jpg (198KB, 1280x959px) Image search: [Google]
Диссонанс.jpg
198KB, 1280x959px
>>17667975
>I am american
>want to move in Russia
>>
File: 208.113.202.241-0590-.jpg (227KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
208.113.202.241-0590-.jpg
227KB, 1280x1280px
>>17667975
пoяcню зa житyхy в paшкe oнлaйн бeз peгиcтpaции и cмc
зaдaвaйтe cвoи oтвeты
>>
>>17669879
Nice b8 m8
>>
File: 14632987597980.jpg (57KB, 391x425px) Image search: [Google]
14632987597980.jpg
57KB, 391x425px
>>17670415
Hvilken by, cyчeчкa?

>>17667975
I would recommend OP first get a tourist visa nad visit Russia. Hope you gonna like it
>>
>>17667975
Пидopaхия нe cтpaнa. Кaцaбляди нe люди.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.