[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>29 >live with my parents >no useful skills or talents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: suicide-hanging-knot.jpg (9KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-hanging-knot.jpg
9KB, 700x394px
>29
>live with my parents
>no useful skills or talents
>no hopes or dreams
>offer nothing to society
>no motivation to do anything anymore
>every time I get motivated to better myself I quickly realize that there's no point because there will always be millions of people who are better than me at everything

Please give me one reason why I shouldn't kill myself? How am I benefiting society to be alive? All I'm doing is using up precious resources that would be better off going to somebody who isn't as shitty as a person as I am.
>>
Join a NGO as a volunteer or get a McJob.
>>
It's never too late to turn your life around.

Set up some goals. Even if it's small goals, like learning how to cook chicken parmesan, or something big like becoming a nurse. Work towards them and never stop improving.

You can do it.
>>
You vastly overestimate people. It doesn't take much to be more competent/skilled than the average person.

The fact that you can actually introspect about yourself already puts you ahead of the game.

You just need to fight depression. Self-help books helped me personally.
>>
>>17667825
I don't have goals because there isn't anything I want to do. I feel like everything has already been done by somebody else and there's no point for me to be here.
>>
This won't mean much because you dont have much life experience. Im old enough that I have experienced about 75% of what life throws at you. Honestly man...the average age we live to is about 70 years old. Get 80 and 90 years old out of your head because that just dont happen anymore. When you hit 45 yrs old...your 3/4 tp the grave. So that means you have about 10 good years left to do ACTIVE shit at your peak. If I were you...someone with a deathwish and really nothing to live for...join the FFL (french foreign legion). You sign on for 5 yrs. Learn french. Get in great shape and see shit no one else sees. Death. You will kill. yOu will see your friends get killed. You will gain a french european citizenship if wanted...why not go down in a blaze of glory and be accepted into Valhalla rather than take thr pussy way out?
>>
>>17667833
I don't think this is just depression. I really just have no sense of direction or desire to do anything and I've felt this way for a very long time now. I try to rationalize why I should try to improve myself and I can't think of any reason. If I don't have the desire to do anything with my life, then what logical reason is there to live?
>>
>>17667843
>Get 80 and 90 years old out of your head because that just dont happen anymore
What? Are you saying life expectancy is getting shorter? Either way, 70 seems like a fucking eternity and I would never want to live that long.
>>
>>17667844
trust me you may feel normal but this type of mindset is not one of a healthy person
see it how you may, maybe you should give up some of your consciousness in order to be happy.
>>
>>17667858
>maybe you should give up some of your consciousness
What does that mean?
>>
>>17667834
Just because someone else has done it doesn't mean you can't do it.

Just find something you're interested in, and don't give me any bullshit saying you have no interests.
>>
>>17667867
I don't though. The only thing I actually enjoy doing anymore is trying to relive my childhood by playing the same games, watching the same movies, etc that I enjoyed back then. I don't think that qualifies as an "interest".
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.