[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be at friend's wedding >be with my gf of 4 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1434802024066.jpg (36KB, 476x353px) Image search: [Google]
1434802024066.jpg
36KB, 476x353px
>be at friend's wedding
>be with my gf of 4 years
>guy grab my gf's face and tries to give her a kiss
>I drop what I was doing and tell him to keep his goddamn hands to himself
>he throws a half-empty beer can at me
>do a double-leg takedown
>he's trying to hit me the entire time but I'm a purple belt in BJJ and he's drunk so it's not a challenge at all
>ended up putting him in an armbar but my friend pulled me off him before I could snap his limp twig of an arm

tl;dr I ruined my friend's wedding by getting into a fight over a guy touching my gf but I really can't admit that I was in the wrong because I truly believe I wasn't. I sent my friend a sorry message but they haven't responded. Wat do?
>>
>>17667779
You're in the right, do apologize though for the disturbance
>>
>>17667779

would do the same if I were you. This guy ruined it not you.
>>
The other guy ruined it, you're in the clear
>>
>>17667784
>>17667790
>>17667792
I agree with you guys, but the dude who was causing trouble is my friend's cousin, so understandably he's going to side with family.

Should I just kiss the friendship goodbye?

My gf even said he would have been pissed off if I hadn't done anything to the guy.
>>
>>17667794
she not he*
>>
>>17667794

If they get mad, then fuck it. It's their blood, but it doesn't mean that his cousin isn't a fucking idiot who deserved it.
>>
>>17667794
If he favors someone clearly in the wrong simply because they're related, he's an idiot and the friendship isn't worth it.
>>
>>17667794
>
be calm and explain how situation started and developed.

If you wouldnt be BBJ purple belt the cousin guy could be kicking your ass.

Its all about who won. You did so they fault you for starting the fight.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.