[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with being cheated on when you're a man? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0689.jpg (61KB, 650x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0689.jpg
61KB, 650x364px
How to deal with being cheated on when you're a man? I'm feeling extremely aggressive about the whole situation, but don't want to let my rage take over.
>>
It's natural to feel aggressive and angry after being cheated on. That being said, don't act on these feelings because it will only make a bad situation worse. You can go and fuck the guy up who fucked your significant other but that won't solve anything. Just know that he's a piece of shit and the girl you loved is a piece of shit too.

Cut them out of your life completely, no contact, no nothing, it's time to move on and heal and the only way to do that is to separate yourself from her completely.

Look for counselors in your area that are well versed with infidelity and the fallout that happens from it. You need someone neutral to talk to who won't judge you for your feelings when you're in an elevated emotional state. I know it seems weak to talk to a counselor but trust me, it will help.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>17667769
Follow these steps and have no regrets:
1. No contact with said hoe, block her on everything, see her in public? say "hi" and ignore her

2. Pursue other girls and never look back.

3. If was a serious relationship, go out with your close friends, let them know what happened and the mood your in, if they're decent friends they'll know how to cheer you up, or just get black out drunk with you.

Thats it. The best revenge is living well.

"Anger is brief insanity" - Dont act on it.
>>
Kill her.
>>
>>17667769
You're on the right path. Learning to recognize when you're in an emotional state and likely to make decisions on an emotional basis rather than a rational basis that you will later regret is an important life skill. It's better to just cut contact without throwing a bunch of abuse at them.
>>
File: rando_and_buddy.jpg (43KB, 312x278px) Image search: [Google]
rando_and_buddy.jpg
43KB, 312x278px
You know what you have to do.
>>
>>17667769

If you're angry at the bloke that pounded your skag, don't be. He merely did what guys do, it was the girl that was completely at fault. Don't forget that.
>>
>>17667769

Take the high road. Don't be petty. Don't get into arguments. The fact that she cheated on you destroys any argument you can make. Call her a ho if you want to, but don't bitch about what happened during the relationship. Don't talk about your fee-fees. Put that shit behind you.
>>
Accidents happen bro, specially to cheatig sluts.
>>
File: herne keitu apustaja.jpg (41KB, 784x506px) Image search: [Google]
herne keitu apustaja.jpg
41KB, 784x506px
>>17667962
>>17669084
>>17669126
>>17669517
Don't listen to these faggots OP. They're just trying to throw you off the scent so as they can have a go of your mrs as well.
>>
>>17667769
Here's how I handled it, OP. It's simultaneously the proudest I've ever been and the shittiest I've ever felt.

>Dating 9/10 girl looks wise for two years - definitely out of my league
>Worked nights
>Come home one night and gf is not there. Through some digging, find out she was leading a double life and living with another guy at night >Confront him, but he has no idea either
>Collude with him to confront her
>Get her in my car one day
>Drive towards his house which is in town so she doesn't suspect
>As we pull into his driveway, she literally tries to jump out of the moving vehicle
>Me and him confront her with how shitty of a person she is
>I leave and tell her to never contact me again

I never did see her again, but her and that guy did end up together. I know because he knocked on my door a couple years later because she was up to some shit and he wanted me to help somehow. I told him at that point he made his own bed and shut the door. Being cheated on means I have never been able to trust anybody since and never will. Some people say that's stupid, but I believe it's naive to trust another human being completely. The again, I am a cynic
>>
File: 1462917702894.gif (2MB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
1462917702894.gif
2MB, 500x266px
>>17667769
I would just calmly confront her, say I know you've been cheating on me and we are done. She might try to argue or get mad or whine or beg or whatever whores do. Then just walk away.

Might be a good idea to go out to a restaurant and tell her over dinner. Only tell her after you've ordered and eaten your fill though. Then once you tell her, leave without paying so she has to pay lol.

Seriously don't argue don't get upset, just say your peace and bounce.

If she tries to call you, don't pick up. If she tries to text you only respond, "who is this?"

Getting a semi for how delicious this would be.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.