[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being scared of living life and being scared of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1476410737864.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1476410737864.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
How do I stop being scared of living life and being scared of rejection. 22 y/o khv here. I'm tired of this life.
>>
>>17667725

by realizing there is nothign to be scared of. maybe in highschool you had some bad experiences but a rejection is simply a mismatch. its you saying 'hey, am i your type?' and if they say no its no big deal. they arent judging you as a man, and they arent going on to the secret hot girl facebook page and saying 'OMG ANON ASKED ME OUT, AS PUNISHMENT, WE MUST ALL REJECT HIM FOR SOME REASON XD'

you ask someone out and they say no, your life is literally the same as it was an hour ago. there is a moment of awkwardness. thats it. its like getting a shot but less painful.

so just make your life naturally more enjoyable so that if you get rejected, worst case scenario you just keep on keeping on.

much of life is really the same way. we make big deals out of what is really nothing. we keep living, we keep eating, we have a roof over our heads. nothing else REALLY matters, its all just personal fears becuase we build things up.

you're lucky enough to live in a world where if you follow the basic motions, you can provide for yourself. you can even build up the rest of your life to be to your comfy liking. so whats it matter if you have to talk to a stranger or figure out how socializing work? it doesn't. do it to see what happens, learn and realize that whatever went wrong wont be remembered by anyone but you tomorrow.

good luck
>>
File: 1475191846527.jpg (205KB, 1439x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1475191846527.jpg
205KB, 1439x1374px
>>17667728
Damn, thanks for taking the time to write all this. It's true that I make a big deal out of everything when at the end of the day, no one eveb cares. I've reconnected with an old highschool acquaintance from facebook. We've chatted a bit and I think I'm gonna ask if she wants to meet. She's my only option for now so I was too scared to screw things up. Doesn't matter if it ends up failing, we were never close to begin with.
>>
>>17667736

thats the spirit. just copy paste this shit and whenever you're in doubt just read it. then do something you actually want to do.
>>
>>17667744
good idea, that way I won't have to come back here everytime I need moral support. thanks again, really appreciated.
>>
There's a saying that goes

Young people worry about what everyone thinks about them

Middle aged people don't care

Old people realized, that no one ever cared about them at all.

Like someone already said, if you get rejected you move on. At the beginning it sucks, but just like how guitar players eventually develop calluses your emotions will develop a callus and you'll stop taking things so personally, and learn how to get out of your own head.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.