[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'll just lay it all down simple. inb4 never date co-workers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: i'm fine.jpg (251KB, 996x856px) Image search: [Google]
i'm fine.jpg
251KB, 996x856px
i'll just lay it all down simple. inb4 never date co-workers. i've heard it already, but i figure it's a little different since we're in different departments at work and jobs don't require us to really work together a lot.

anyway
>started talking to a guy at work, lets call him Vaquero, things are starting off pretty good.
>we talk and text a lot, only went out for a date. only went out for a simple dinner, drove around a bit, then called it a night. didn't even go to each other's house.
>things are good, start giving each other cute nicknames, smile/wink a lot at work, flirt a little more, etc.
>his brother messages me telling me he has a girlfriend. i get confused, as i dont really know his brother that well, and i ask Vaquero what that's all about.
>Vaquero says that the girl isn't his girlfriend, it's a coworker from his other job. she gives him rides to work, that they only went out a while back, but it definitely isn't his girlfriend.
>shrug it off, but i'm still a little iffy. trust Vaquero more because i don't know his brother, but still it all seems sort of weird.
>keep talking to Vaquero until a few nights later, his "girlfriend" messages me on facebook asking what I am to him.
>I admit that we're just talking and we went on one date.
>She tells me that she has been in a relationship with him for 9-10 months and that he's been sleeping at her house on his days off. (continued..)
>>
I haven't spoken much to him since then, and i called it all off because I really don't know who to listen to here. A couple of his close friends at work have told me that they didn't know he had a girlfriend at all (one of them had told me that this "girlfriend" had been crazy for him, and has been sabotoging anything with any girl he meets. So much that it's driving him to quit that job all together to get away from her.)
Other things that she had told me was that he tells her that I'm crazy, and I'm always trying with him.
Despite all that she's told me, Vaquero still tells me that she isn't his girlfriend. He tells me that she isn't what she seems.

This happened a week ago, but i'm still disappointed with how it all ended. I already got upset with him, but I ended up telling him that we should just keep things professional at work, even though I'm still disappointed, and just strictly be friends.

I still miss talking to him and I was excited to start going out with him though, and I did enjoy what we had, but I don't know who to believe, or what I should do.
>>
>>17667375

You move on. This is the heavens giving you a sign to not date coworkers. I know I know you don't want to hear that but in all honesty nothing good comes of it.

Keep things professional with the guy and find another man in the mean time.
>>
>>17667382

It gets difficult sometimes because we both have said we're going to move on from the issue, but still, he offers to make me something from the kitchen every shift I see him (he's a pantry chef at work, I'm a server) and still asks if I'm okay.
I don't really like him to make me anything, because I don't want anything from him.
>>
Or he could be a serial cheater and he keeps begging her not to leave him. He sounds like bad news. I'd get the girlfriend to give you more information. Guy I worked with lead me on for months saying that the woman who picks him up sometimes is a friend only to find out after a date that it was his long term girlfriend. I agreed to meet with her and she showed me all their pictures and messages dating to that very day. Get more information from the girl.
>>
>>17668167

i'm too tired to keep talking to any of them, really. i'm hearing things from both sides.
his side is that they did date a while back, but that's all it was. she's acting really crazy and that she tells every girl he talks with that she's his girlfriend.
her side is that everything he tells me is what he says about me, to her.

she's even asked me to take him out on a date to a place where she could "accidentally run into us" so she could confront him. i didn't go through with it, because it all sounds really childish. why should i prove myself to him that i'm just as sneaky (as he is) or as conniving (as she is).
I think anon right me right in previous advice and to just move on.
>>
>>17668167
all the while, i really just want to secretly meet with him in the back storage sometime and just get it out of my system. but i'm pretty sure that won't end well either.
>>
>>17667363
Ask him, What are we?

Also, tell him that girl messaged you

If hes dismissive, says shes "no one" and "Theres only you" just move on.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.