[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had plans with a platonic friend for this weekend. She told me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 05twine3.jpg (104KB, 800x506px) Image search: [Google]
05twine3.jpg
104KB, 800x506px
Had plans with a platonic friend for this weekend. She told me today she might have to cancel on them. There's also a girl in one of my classes that I think is cute and I've been meaning to talk to more. If my friend can't go, I'm going to try to go with the girl in my class. The problem is, I don't know when my friend will say for sure if she can go or not. I don't want it to seem like I'm trying to push her out of hanging out with me, but at the same time I'm pretty sure that she won't be able to hang out, and I don't want to wait so long that the girl in my class makes plans for this weekend.

What do y'all recommend I do here?
>>
Ask cute girl out, cancel on your friend if she says yes
>>
>>17666978
What do I tell my friend when I cancel on her, though?
>>
>>17667003
"I got a hot date and I'm really horny so can we hang out another time?"

I'm sure she'll understand
>>
>>17667075
Seriously, though. Should I just tell my friend that I need to know if she can make it or not so I can make plans with other friends, or something like that?
>>
>>17667098
Yes..wtf is wrong with you?
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 336x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 336x405px
I don't understand your purpose
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.