[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heyo. I asked this in another thread, but I want to make my own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: King Crimson 1970 Lizard front.jpg (436KB, 1413x1413px) Image search: [Google]
King Crimson 1970 Lizard front.jpg
436KB, 1413x1413px
Heyo. I asked this in another thread, but I want to make my own for the sake of hopefully getting more feedback.

So, for background:
>Senior year of HS, met this girl a year younger than me
>We were friendly, but never in a romantic sort of way. No flirting involved at all
>I graduated, said goodbye
>1.5 year pass
>I'm now a sophomore in college, and she entered as a freshman this august
>I meet her at a seminar, total coincidence
>I ask her out for coffee, we met up yesterday and ended up talking for over 3 hours

Now, as an aside, I've never been good at making romantic intentions clear. I'm a friendly person by nature, but my 'flirting' comes off as just funny or silly conversation. I need to make my intentions for dating clear now. I don't want to end up 'friendzoned' or waiting too long like a coward.

What sort of approach do you think I should take to make myself clear? I thought of saying something like "I'm really interested in you, and not just as a friend", but the general consensus in the thread was that that would come across as a bit creepy.

Please give me your thoughts. (Preferably a female perspective, but any and all advice is great)
>>
>>17666817
You just keep asking to hang out dude. You need to make a move eventually, and by that I mean you shouldn't hang out more than 3-5 times without going for a kiss. You should def break the touch barrier and shit. I'd read some PUA literature, most of it is toxic trash, but it's a good jumping off point if you need a step-by-step for how2women
>>
>>17666836
She's broken the touch barrier on her own which was really encouraging. Both when we met for coffee and when we split, she gave me a frontal hug. However, she also did that when we first 'reunited' after the seminar I went to. I can't tell whether it's just a greeting she does or if she's trying to make a statement

I'll look into body language stuff. PUA always seems a bit scummy, but I'm sure there are great fundamentals that I can learn.
>>
I don't know the proper courtesy on /adv/, so I'll bump now. In the future, should I wait longer to bump?
>>
bumping again
>>
Last bump, then I'll let this die.
>>
>>17666817
I my experience, if a girl is touchy with you and seems to enjoy your company without saying "I'm so happy your my friend" or "I wish there was a guy like you for me" or other friend zoning bs, it's about time to make your move to solidify the thought of you to being together in her mind. The way that worked for me (I like taking relationships slow but this worked twice) was to just hang out and do activities for 1 or 2 weeks. Share Ur stories let her share Urs then go physical. Ie kiss at end of a good night or something. This way you can be sure Ur relationship is rooted in emotional and intellectual properties not just young ppl fucking for the fun of it, and therefore has a chance of not being ended cause of some small trivial drama.
Anyway worked for me, but I've messed up some since then, I think cause went physical too soon. Good luck!
PS sorry a bit late. Hope this helps>>17666817
>>
>>17667275
Thanks man, that's similar to the advice I got in the last thread.
So far (the three hour date) we had very intellectual conversation, so I think I'm going about that part the right way.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.