[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a vagina I want to have nice big tits and a cute little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1464146041668.jpg (170KB, 809x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464146041668.jpg
170KB, 809x960px
I want a vagina
I want to have nice big tits and a cute little ass to stick vibrators up and cum really hard on them

Why wasn't I born a girl /adv/
>>
>>17665275
You're mentally ill. You need therapy and medication.
>>
>>17665287
/thread
>>
>>17665287
Why do you say that? Wouldn't it be nice to have my own pair of nipples that I didn't have to spend months wining and dining before I get a chance to suck on them?
>>
>>17665275
I can kinda feel you. Like if I could go back and choose to be a woman instead of a guy, I would just because of the shit my female friends have told me, everything sexual is better for a woman.

That's the only reason I'd want to be a girl though. But I can accept that I'm a guy and that's how shit turned out. You should accept it too.
>>
>>17665275
I don't blame you men are thirty as fuck and women get way more attention/love then men. must be great getting all that attention and praise.
>>
>>17665275
Maybe you're trans OP. And that's fine. I say you should see a gender therapist, that will help. I'm in the same boat as you and I've decided to transition soon, I always wished I was female too.

>inb4 mental illness
>>
>>17665275
Please stop.
Sodomy and cross dressing are destructive to the human spirit unlike anything else.

Stop the bleeding or else you will be broken into pieces.
>>
so many degenerates mistake a fetish for "brain make up" so we have a group of men dissolving women down to their body parts AGAIN except now they want to get off bearing those body parts themselves

fuck off with your gender appropriation, women are more than tits and ass bouncing on a vibrator you lonely fucking loser
>>
I'm a woman but I wish I had a penis instead of a vagina.
>>
Why would you? Vaginas are gross. Have you seen what comes out of there?

And you still have an ass to stick vibrators up. Follow your dreams, anon.
>>
>>17665275
Wait until you hit thirty, you'll change your mind.
>>
>>17665572
>gender appropriation
>>
But dicks are fun as hell OP

Seriously you can swing em around smack things with it ejaculate pee you name it

Stick a dildo in your ass if you need to, you even have a G spot there

Also you need therapy
>>
I'm short but I wish was born taller. I wish I had a bigger dick, and a more compact body. I wish I had more body hair, and bigger hands. I wish I had a deeper voice and a stronger chin.

But we can't all get what we want can we.
>>
>>17665275
Do trans have clits?
>>
File: 1463277408094.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463277408094.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>17665572
>women are more than tits and ass bouncing on a vibrator
lol wut
>>
Time to seek some professional help. Mentally if your Psyche is well balanced then it's all good.
But if it ain't, then don't screw with your body, you'll end up like those plastic surgery obsessed freaks.
>>
Men actually receive more pleasure through anal stimulation than women do, just saying.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.