[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basically... >go to outing friend invited me to >he invited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: lztGQtD.png (569KB, 465x630px) Image search: [Google]
lztGQtD.png
569KB, 465x630px
Basically...

>go to outing friend invited me to
>he invited a friend of his
>she's pretty cool and we get along great
>all three of us plan to do the same thing next week
>he's unable to do it so she and I go by ourselves
>we again have a great time
>ask her if she wanted to get drinks later this week
>she says she'll think about it
>two days later I ask what she thinks of a bar I suggested
>said she'd love to and that she cant' wait

Is this a date? I really hope it's one. How do I get more physically intimate with her the next time I see her? Pls help, I am retarded.
>>
>>17665218
It's a date. Just slow down a bit and you'll be cool.
>>
If it's just you and her then yes a date is implied.

As for physical intimacy, you start off small and build it up over the date. Start off with innocent things such as touching her arm when talking to her, hand on lower back, etc. If she responds well to that stuff (leans in when touched) and seems to be enjoying herself, escalate it. Be sure to give her a hug when you first see each other again as well.
>>
>>17665248
>Be sure to give her a hug when you first see each other again as well

do not under any fucking circumstances do this. holy shit
>>
>>17665561
Kek
>>
>>17665226
>Just slow down a bit
this.
yes its a date. just fucking relax cunt. enjoy yourself and dont think too much of it.

>>17665561
this too.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.