[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stopped caring how I look like because I will always be ugly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1456787050635.jpg (281KB, 590x707px) Image search: [Google]
1456787050635.jpg
281KB, 590x707px
>stopped caring how I look like because I will always be ugly
>wear sweatpants all day long
>anything which is comfy is good enough
>stopped shaving
>have long hair which I only badly fix
>people started to give me attention
>2 girls gave me their numbers
>some people at college asked me if I want to hang out with them
I only try to not smell like and have clean glassses. Are people outside dumb or something? My clothes don't look good at all together and I look even worse than before. Why are people suddenly acting nice towards me?
>>
>>17664636
Because you're doing what you want to, which is probably giving off an aura of confidence.
>>
>>17664642
Could also be the hair... I don't know
>>
>>17664642
Literally how? I'm still as autistic as it gets and do all my beta hobbies, I just thought that my looks will always be terrible, even if I try to look as fashionable as possible, my face etc. will always be ugly, so I wanted to be as comfy as possible while forcing myself to do something in life.
>>
maybe they think you have drugs
>>
I've had a similar thing happen to me. It's like the women who I pay the least attention to or are least attracted to throw themselves all over me.
>>
>>17664636
Did you start to behave differently in any way?
>>
A big part of relationships is relatability, [Can I relate to this person] It may not be so much about your clothes as much as it is about you.

Your clothes, hair can emulate somebody that doesn't care what anybody else thinks, somebody who likes to be themselves wants to be comfortable. Some of those traits are not only relatable, but attractive in themselves.
>>
Maybe you look better rough around the edges? Either way congrats
>>
>>17664636
My best friend is like that and he gets mad pussy from chicks that are at least 7/10, i think it really does have to do with relatability like >>17664706 said. Right scrungly fucker he is, but some chicks dig that I guess.

Then again, long scruffy hair, sweatpants, etc is all the stoner or metalhead look as long as you wear a weed or band shirt respectively with the rest of your outfit, and some chicks drool over those dudes.
>>
File: 1456838561228.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1456838561228.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>17664675
Nah, I never took anything because I don't know anyone. And they should have already seen me or something, I'm going to college for a year already.

>>17664679
It's so weird anon. I know that I will be always an autistic loser, so being comfy is what matters, but now getting attention suddenly feels strange.

>>17664693
My roommate said I'm really "chill" now, even if I watch idol concerts for 6h without a break and do other autistic stuff. He even asks me if he should also order stuff for me to eat and if I want to hangout with his friends while they are here. It's like I'm a completely different person in his eyes now. Otherwise I don't really know if I changed in any way. I'm the same retard as before.

>>17664706
But if you just look terrible, how can that be attractive, even if you don't care how you look like. Especially when these other people have the genetics for good looks.

>>17664709
I don't think so, there is a guy I meet like every 3-4 months with whom I went to highschool with and he asked me if I'm maybe homeless now as a joke.

>>17664712
But usually when I see these people you describe, they have good facial aesthetics and all the other jazz, I wouldn't also say that I look like a stoner or something. I don't have any band tees either.
>>
>>17664746

1 phrase "FEEL IS REAL"

Have you heard of a rockstar, actor, rich guy, beautiful woman either depressed, insecure, hate themselves and so on, it happens all the time.

Every person on this earth is insecure about something as it pertains to them. Not only that but it is all relative too. You may look at a super hot girl and say she's perfect, but she may hate herself because her teeth are not white. So even if you think a girl is way out of your league, it is not about you, but How she feels about herself.

Having a woman give you her number is generally a sign of at least relatively equal status, (In her opinion) and generally if the woman initiates it usually means that she perceives you to be more valuable than her.
>>
We're these girls hot? And did they just went up to you and gave you their number?
>>
File: 1457623796058.jpg (340KB, 928x565px) Image search: [Google]
1457623796058.jpg
340KB, 928x565px
>>17664777
>equal stats or a better status that anyone
Lmao, are people actually so easy to impress, only because someone stops giving a shit they feel some sort of affection to them. I feel like I understand people even less now. And I already knew that everyone feels insecure because my sister is a prime example, she looks good but gets crazy about everything. So people think genuinely that I don't care what others think about me and like myself now, and that's why they want to be around me?

>>17664785
Ye, I'm kinda bad at ratings because I'm pretty disconnected from other people, but they were above average in my opinion and my roommate was there while that one girl gave me hers and he said she was hot. Maybe I try to call one of them, I never did the dating meme or anything like that, so if it doesn't work out, I just go back to masturbating. Maybe I will actually enjoy it.
>>
>>17664843

Impressive or relatability

>Wow, that guy doesnt give a shit about what everybody else thinks, cool

>i dress how I want to dress too, I can relate to that him.

People don't read minds, hell, we subconsciously think stuff about others all the time, we take what we see, interpet it, then pass judgement.

One person could say, wow, that guy is a slob, look at how unkept he is. another, wow thats an awesome beard he has.
>>
>>17664636
What type of music do you listen to? Is your dick visible in these sweatpants, how big is it? These are things which also could have a huge effect.
>>
File: tama.png (21KB, 116x106px) Image search: [Google]
tama.png
21KB, 116x106px
Give me your magic OP. I'm the ugliest barnacle, so ugly in fact, that everyone died.
>>
>>17664636
There's some guy I work with who wears completely random clothes. Nothing matches or goes together. He will wear a sweater with swimming shorts, long socks and flip flops and he gets girls like you wouldn't believe. It honestly looks like he goes to the salvation army and picks out clothes with all the lights off.
>>
>>17664843
Not him, but if these girls gave you their numbers, they are clearly interested in you. Act like you always act and don't care about it, the "I can just masturbate" mindset is perfect. It will drive them crazy, you getting experience is also really important.
>>
You're rocking your shit homie. A similar thing happened to me, got a lot easier with women when I just said "fuck it" and started wearing a comfy bomber jacket everywhere and let my beard grow out.

In terms of dressing for confidence a lot of people ask "how can I make other people feel good about the way I look?", that's the wrong question, you should be asking "how can I make MYSELF feel good about the way I look."

From that point onwards you're going to be a lot more comfortable in yourself and that's something that people pick up on.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.