[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I tell my friend that I want to have sex with her? We're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1322271677953.png (13KB, 468x425px) Image search: [Google]
1322271677953.png
13KB, 468x425px
Should I tell my friend that I want to have sex with her? We're not particularly close or anything, but she's got a nice body and she's pretty cool too
>>
I don't see why not
>>
File: tmp_6168-1476043929397-266347495.jpg (517KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6168-1476043929397-266347495.jpg
517KB, 1536x2048px
Yeah dude go for it.
>>
>>17664460
>Should I tell my friend that I want to have sex with her? We're not particularly close or anything,

Bad idea, at least add some subtlety first.
Don't just bust out "DAYUMN GIRL, I would... I would. Keep doing dem squats girl cuz I'd deffo hit that".

Ask if she's got a boyfriend.
>She says "no"?
"Why not, you're cute?"
>She says yes
"Lucky guy, how did he manage to get a girl like you?"

Boom, you've just shown interest, she knows she's hot shit, and you've managed it all without going turbo-spergo and creeping her out (too much).
>>
>>17664460

Yeah man let your intentions be known, don't get into that friend zone shit.

However, if you say it, it's no telling what she may say or do, it's your job not to curl up into a ball and look like you're a emasculated son who just got berated by mommy. Tell her how much you want her, tell her how much you like her body, and tell her what you'd do to her. If she dismisses herself, ask for her number, if she says yes fine and if she says no that's perfectly fine too.

Be specific as possible about what you like about her looks because a lot of many typically say "sexy" or "beautiful" . Stand out.
>>
>>17664616

If you're good in the sack, let her know.
>>
>>17664514
The "bad" version sounds like a stupid desperate white guy, your version sounds like a stupid desperate Asian guy.

Have the confidence to be natural and say what's on your mind, it might mean compliments and it might not. Just don't go for the corny script.
>>
>>17664622
I've never been in the sack unfortunately
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.