[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > senior in HS > have gone out with a girl i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1476059327496s.jpg (7KB, 246x184px) Image search: [Google]
1476059327496s.jpg
7KB, 246x184px
> be me
> senior in HS
> have gone out with a girl i've been crushing on for years three times so far this quarter, she's really enjoyed all of the things we've done
> don't really talk in school because she's shy and usually wants to be by herself
> didn't have the balls to actually touch her/say we're going on an actual date
> on the way back to her house she drops a giant hint that she wanted me to ask her to homecoming, it flys over my head because I was tired
> I know she doesn't have a date
> going to try and ask her out tomorrow, but homecoming is 9 days after tomorrow

How fucked am I, lads? I feel like a real retard and now because i'm a pansy i'm paying the price. I had my epiphany, but I'm not sure if it's come too late.

What's your prognosis?
>>
9 days is plenty of fucking time. Collect yourself and ask her to homecoming before she gets cucked away.

Put it in your head that she's the shy one and make it happen. It's just a dance. It doesn't need to be perfect.
>>
>>17664412
Okay. Should I say anything in particular since I was a cuck and waited too long, or just straight up ask her? I'm leaning towards the latter because if I get too wordy I might drop the spaghetti, but i'm iffy on whether or not I need to say something to compensate for the fact that i'm a moron.
>>
>>17664422
Straight up asking her , preferably with a little lead in . A lot of nu males on this board will say that this is a bad idea , but anything that makes you vulnerable as men actually makes you attractive (i.e. , asking a girl out in the blue ) because women don't want orbiters or people who are full of themselves , but people who take chances . Plus you already hung out with this girl so she probably already likes you .

The sooner , the better OP. I got cucked once by two days back in high school . Godspeed .
>>
>>17664427
Thanks man. That's basically what I needed to hear.
>>
>>17664422
Keep it simple and just ask. Don't dwell on the details. If you have some wit, you can try to joke about it afterwards, but get the yes first.

If she has a date by the time you ask, play it off and be like "Oh okay cool! who are you going with?" and go from there to minimize spaghetti.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.