[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if you guys remember me but a few weeks ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: hazel.jpg (104KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
hazel.jpg
104KB, 576x768px
I don't know if you guys remember me but a few weeks ago I wrote about how I came across a picture of my grandmother. I became infatuated with the picture and started to fall in love with my grandmother. I start visiting her every day just to see her.

I started off by rubbing her feet for her and working my way up to rubbing her back. One day when she was tired and on her meds I leaned in for a kiss. It was for a good 3 or 5 seconds but it felt magical. I was unsure of whether or not she was lucid enough to remember it.

I'll see her again tonight. I'm not sure how to bring it up or how to stop these feelings?

Pic related, it's her
>>
File: 1476248808838.jpg (200KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1476248808838.jpg
200KB, 960x716px
...what?
>>
>>17664254
wow she was pretty cute

also this would be a good plotline for a book

tell her the truth before she bites the dust
what do you even want from her tho?
>>
>>17664254
she looks hot in that pic but does she look anything like that now?
>>
>>17664263
Thanks man. The truth is, I want her. I've never felt this way about another woman before. Over the past couple months as I've gotten to know her I find she's a wonderful lady. She's still beautiful in my eyes and that's related or much older than me doesn't matter
>>
>>17664267
prob not duh
>>17664268
you can have a deep intimate love with a family member but i dont know how you could get romantic without societal backlash and with the situation of the age difference and circumstances, if there is anything is should be completely consensual without procreating

also you sure you're not just infatuated?
>>
>>17664274

>its okay to want to fuck your senile grandmother

what the fuck is this place
>>
File: boards.4chan.org 1471563473875.jpg (161KB, 341x354px) Image search: [Google]
boards.4chan.org 1471563473875.jpg
161KB, 341x354px
This thread is fucked up but your grandma is a qt
>>
File: absolutamente asqueroso.png (135KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
absolutamente asqueroso.png
135KB, 288x415px
what the fuck did i just read
>>
>>17664254
Thats sounds like something someone from Florida would do.
>>
>>17664254
Dear Jennaveieve,
I’m having an affair with an older woman. Shes’ a lady of some sophistication, and makes a refreshing change from the teen agers I know (like Alektra for example, or Chanel.) The sex is fantastic and I think I’m in love. But ther’es one very serious complication and i’ts this; shes’ my Gran!

>>17664263
this is from a book by Martin Amis called Lionel Asbo
>>
Dude don't rape your nana while she is high on meds cmon
>>
>>17664254
have recent pics of her? how old is she?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.