[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf has had a rough childhood and isn’t ready nor can afford

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: -628x314.jpg (51KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
-628x314.jpg
51KB, 628x314px
My gf has had a rough childhood and isn’t ready nor can afford therapy. How do I help her?
>>
>>17664178
By leaving her and escaping toxic relationship where you won't get pussy, will be screamed at, blamed for everything and at the end she will threaten to an hero if you will want to dump her.
>>
>>17664192
thats what i was gonna say
>>
Leave.

Mental illness will destroy relationships without the proper help. You will struggle and show as much empathy as you can possibly muster, but there will be a breaking point. No amount of reading up on mental issues will help the relationship other than slightly understanding what is going on.

Either have her find a way to fund therapy or leave.
>>
>isn't ready

Leave

but stay friends until she gets it together. It might even be impossible to stay friends.
>>
>>17664178
BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T DO IT IN A WAY THAT WILL HURT HER EVEN MORE.

just say that you can't help her.
but do if you can.
>>
File: ackchyually.png (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ackchyually.png
24KB, 200x200px
>>17664207
>gets it together
maybe it's like, a REALY tough childhood how would you know?
damn 4chan making assumptions like crazy
>>
>>17664178
>My gf has had a rough childhood and isn’t ready nor can afford therapy.
>isn't ready
This is the scariest part imo.

When/if she does finally get money for it she still won't be "ready" and you'll continue to be her emotional punching bag.
>>
>>17664178
You can't help this person, I tried for 7 years that I will never get back.
>>
What kind of childhood did she have? Did she say when she is ready for therapy or what kind of goals have to be met before she can go?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.