[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Was on tinder months ago >Had this girl from there on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1476249340327.png (308KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476249340327.png
308KB, 640x480px
>Was on tinder months ago
>Had this girl from there on my snapchat
>We chat every now and again, nothing serious but haven't met
>Have date with her Saturday

She is Mexican, only been in the states for 6 months, but she speaks near perfect english because she is a language major. She seems really nerdy, and her accent is 10/10, never heard a mexican with her accent before.

But I'm honestly thinking of flaking. She is here for school, and will only be here for the rest of this semester, and the next, but then she is leaving. I asked what she was looking for, and she said she wasn't sure, because she gets attached to relationships really quickly, but the issue is she is leaving in 6-ish months.

I don't want to date/get involved with a girl leaving soon, but I also don't want to flake and hurt her feelings.

What do?
>>
>>17664164
Fuck her then when times up ship her on the first boat back from where she came from
>>
>>17664164
Fuck her then go to a Vegas chapel and get married. Continue fucking her for however long and then get it annulled or something.
>>
File: IMG_0297.gif (178KB, 494x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0297.gif
178KB, 494x665px
She's Mexican. If you fuck her, you are 20x more likely to conceive a little frito pendejo than with any other woman.

I only say this as you are already second guessing this whole thing and you probably don't want an anchor baby relationship. I am not joking around. They are always ovulating and their eggs are heat seeking.
>>
>>17664164
Why not fuck her while she is around and then end it when she is leaving?
>>
>>17664164
Why not give her a chance? Worst case scenario you got some sex out of it. If you want to get more serious you can marry her and she can stay.
>>
>>17664209
That's what birth control is for.
>>
>>17664193
she came first class. family has hella money from what I gathered.

>>17664205
that.... doesn't sound wise.

>>17664209
lel, alright.
>>
>>17664209
>I am not joking around. They are always ovulating and their eggs are heat seeking.
This man speaks from experience.

Be careful about it OP.
>>
I'm kinda in the same boat, though less progress. I want to ask out this German chick but she's only going to be at my uni for another year. I'm more of a long term relationship kind of guy.
>>
m8 go for it if she is cute

mexican girls are fucking god tier in bed, just make sure you wrap it, because they are notorious for getting pregnant if you even look at them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.