[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really fucked up. Long story short, I violated a provision

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: depression.png (92KB, 378x264px) Image search: [Google]
depression.png
92KB, 378x264px
I really fucked up.

Long story short, I violated a provision of the syllabus in one of my classes at law school. The resulting punishment is automatic failure of the class.

The professor says he doesn't want to force me to fail or repeat (because the highest grade you can get when you repeat it is a C), but it's explicitly stated in the syllabus that the resulting punishment is failure.

He called me in and told me that I have one chance to give him a reason to not enforce it to the full extent. The only thing I've managed to think of is that I can provide medical documentation of ADHD, and I haven't been taking medication for it. I'm not sure how well that'll hold up, because I don't have a medical disability on file with the school.

What the fuck should I do?
>>
You have to tell us what this rule is so we can help you argue against enforcing it. Idiot.
>>
>>17664110

What is your transgression?
>>
>>17664113
>>17664114

Used the internet on my laptop in class for non-class related purposes.
>>
File: 40270-7774067.jpg (76KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
40270-7774067.jpg
76KB, 1024x678px
>>17664121

LOL are you kidding

fucking dump that mickey mouse university. transfer your credits and GTFO

It's none of their business whether you play starcraft or manage your business as long as it's not distracting.

What you can do is go to the dean and fight the rule.
>>
>>17664146
It's law school...doesn't really work that way

not to mention your institution and rank there is arguably more important than what you actually learn in class when it comes to finding a job in an over-saturated field. Mine is a rather notable and well-ranked one.

tl;dr i can't pack my things and leave
>>
>>17664110
>reason to not enforce it to the full extent
I think he wants you to self-reflect your fault and give him an honest promise to improve yourself. Using your ADHD as an excuse is not honest, isn't it?
>>
>>17664172
He's a contracts professor.

The impression I got was that he needs a reason to not lose face for not smiting me. To not enforce it as written.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.