[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, in my autismal quest to become attractive to women, I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1462646504084.gif (967KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1462646504084.gif
967KB, 245x250px
So, in my autismal quest to become attractive to women, I've finally realized truthfully (not accepted yet) that I am ugly. There's no way around that. I'm ugly.

The way I see it, I must simply become confident. How do I achieve that? Are there other ways?

inb4 post picture
>>
FAP at a mirror man you will eventually end taking more meds and dating homeless nigs.

Pope Francis APPPPPRRRRRRRUUUUVVED
>>
please respond
>>
>>17663694

Get into public speaking.
Read any book out there on public speaking.
Join toastmasters or Carnegie course.
Or take a job in selling.
>>
>>17663406

You are ugly. Perfect. There's not much you can do there.

NOW, what is it that you can do?

You can offer economical stability, you can offer a fun time, you can offer your status, you can offer a sympathetic ear and a companion, you can offer some combination of these or new stuff.

Now start working at least one of them. Once you have something to offer, you'll be more confident.
>>
>>17663733
Money and status are no go and I also don't want to be just a 'friend'. I guess "being fun" would help, but I don't know how. I'm generally an introvert and was kind of the class clown back in the day.

>>17663717
That is interesting, but how would it help?
>>
>>17663745

Listen buddy, you open by saying you are ugly, but then are not willing to put any effort into working on other parts of your life.

What kind of confidence are you trying to build? Are you going to lie to yourself everyday about what a catch you are while you do nothing to ACTUALLY be a catch?

I see success in your future. Also, I see sarcasm in your present.
>>
>>17663745

>That is interesting, but how would it help?

Because confidence in changing tires on a car or solving triple integrals wont carry over to confidence with talking with people.
But public speaking will.
>>
>>17663756
I don't want to be a "catch" just because I have money and status. It's not something I want to work towards with the goal of attracting women.

I don't know, just general confidence, in what I do and who I am. I want to get there, I just don't know how.
>>
>>17663406

confidence without the actual qualities to back you up is simply called 'arrogance'.

what are you trying to be confident in?
>>
>>17663917
>confidence without the actual qualities to back you up is simply called 'arrogance'.
>what are you trying to be confident in?

Thanks Anon for putting it in more straightforward sentences. That's what I meant here >>17663756 and here >>17663733
>>
>>17663406
If you're ugly you just need to become valuable to society somehow. Get a job and work hard to rise up through the ranks or start your own business or something, anything really.
>>
>>17663917

>i dont know just general confidence

thats not a thing. confidence is simply the certainty of something you believe.

for instance, if a guy is confident that he can get girls it is because he knows that the girls are within his 'range'. you can't be confident about a lie. the man knows that there is a CHANCE the girl will be itnerested because he has something of value.
>he is attractive enough for her (Even if it means hitting on ugly girls who are in his league)
>he has enough money to attract girls
>he has enough status (which usually goes back to money) to attract girls

you could argue personality, but thats not a thing. yes, you can find an ugly guy with a hot girl simply because she fell in love iwth the real him. but that does not mean he has confidence that he can get girls. it means he got GIRL. singular. not plural. he relied on going through every girl he could until he got a match.

confidence needs something to back it up. otherwise it is arrogance.

the only thing you can be confident in is that approaching girls does not matter. thats it. and thats the baseline that every guy SHOULD have (although most don't).

you can be confident knowing that even if you ask out a hottie, there are no real world repercussions beyond a moment of embarrassment and awkwardness.

you are not actually asking for confidence here. you are asking for an imaginary woman magnet.,
>>
>>17663961
>you are not actually asking for confidence here. you are asking for an imaginary woman magnet.,

I know no such thing exists, I'm just trying to find a way out of this. I'm trying to play with the cards I was given. Not my fault I turned out like this.

As far as I know, a man can be confident because he has something of value to offer OR he fools others into believing he does have something to offer.

The value here is kind of subjective. Goldiggers will prefer money, other women will go for status... what other kinds of value can I offer? I'd argue my strongest suit (although still rather weak) is being funny, but how far will that take me?

>>17663947
I think I should've been more clear: the confidence I'm talking about here is only towards being good with women.

>>17663943
>>17663929
As I said above, value is perceived, up to a certain point. Can a normal person not be confident in themselves without having lots of money or impressive academic achievements or astounding intelligence? I know I have some value, but none that is translated into being what "fun" is considered by women nowadays or alluring or attractive.
>>
>>17664044
Anon, there's tons of confident creeps out there. Confidence with nothing to back it up will only scare women away. A man that's ugly but very confident and smart - okay! We can talk for hours so it's okay. A confident guy with money - not my cup of tea, probably a douchey king, but some women will get behing that. A confident, but ugly, stupid, unsuccessful man = a creep I want as far from me as I can.

Really, Anon. It doesn't work the way you think it does.
>>
>>17664044
>OR he fools others into believing he does have something to offer.

So... you wanna lie. Are you looking for a one night stand or for a relationship?

Because lying can get you pussy for a night, but don't expect to build something lasting out of it.
>>
>>17664095
>So... you wanna lie
I never said that. I want to either gain the value I lack or to discover some value that I already have and can offer.

Also, to get pussy, you don't have to lie but you don't have to an amazing human being either.

>>17664080
That's what I'm talking about. I see some people out there who have a regular job and are not exceptionally good looking, and yet they have confidence in themselves and in who they are. And they are successful with women. Explain this.
>>
>>17664118
>That's what I'm talking about. I see some people out there who have a regular job and are not exceptionally good looking, and yet they have confidence in themselves and in who they are. And they are successful with women. Explain this.

They are fun. They offer a good life. They are respected in their circles.

It's not about being rich, dude. It's about not being a slob.

Or maybe the girls settled for them. That's also a factor.
>>
>>17663406
> I must simply become confident.
Don't forget funny. Being confident without having the humor to soften it up will make you look like an asshole, an ugly one at that.

>>17664044
>the confidence I'm talking about here is only towards being good with women.
That's not how it works. Stop living for the chance to get laid. You need a source for the confidence related to YOU. It's less about a huge bank account and five phds, just respectable stuff (aka. not gaming achievements) that make you comfortable in your own skin.
>>
You look ugly because you think you look ugly. Girls, family, and friends used to call me ugly all the time until one day I changed the way I viewed myself. I started taking a little more care and since then I slept with 5 girls and have rejected more than 10. Change the way you view yourself, you have to beleive it that if a girl rejects she is missing out on a lot, but if she sleeps with you she earns a trophy.
>>
>>17664188
Nah... I'm already 26 and all my experiences with women (or lack thereof) have taught me much. Also, photos don't lie.
>>
>>17663406
Listen,first of all there isn't beautiful or ugly person! Because I may see you as an ugly person but someone else will say that he likes you. There are many ugly ppl (for me at least) who have gf's/wife's that they love them.
So,first of all we all have to accept our appearance,because life is not a game that we can choose the way we look. What we can normally do is to do those little things to make us look better.for example a better haircut etc.
also,how old are you? And did you have any gf before/now?
Also,if you don't have any problem,as a lot ppl do that here, you could post a pick of you,or at least a small part of you,so we can tell you our opinion and help you improve your appearance and increase your confidence
>>
File: 1476065815426.jpg (19KB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
1476065815426.jpg
19KB, 480x268px
In similar boat to the OP
>slowly realized that I'm maybe a 4/10 at best
>am /fit/ and well kept, just ugly face, retarded hair that I have to keep short (thanks Irish genes), and short (5' 9")
>combined with social autism for 21 straight years means I'm a KHV
>never had the confidence to ask a girl out, and can count the number of times I've gotten to that point on 1 hand
Even as I continue improving social skills and confidence I'm still fucked.
>>
File: bodyguardlettinguin.jpg (45KB, 598x601px) Image search: [Google]
bodyguardlettinguin.jpg
45KB, 598x601px
>>17663406
damn I really know your story pal! I managed to do it pretty easily somehow. because right at that time I finaly found my true best "women magnet" I could find:
>genuinity
as in how you come across to other people. and yes it is indeed alot about confidence. right now I'm at:
>walking into a bar with such confidence that women still find me interesting despite my face
>yeah I still have to offer a drink, but the confersation go's so natural for me that it just flows and most women reaaaally dig that.
>I can offer what many (goodlooking) guys can't, and I use that to boost my confidence
>acctualy getting a 7/10 gf.

I must say that I honoustly don't look at the looks of a women. I simply don't care anymore, bc I'm not that goodlooking either. that is a bit lucky, but I manage pretty good for our state OP
>>
>>17664044

the problem here is you coudl work at being better but you already shot it down.

get a good job. become someone important. work out. if not for women, than for yourself.

or just lower your standards considerably.

but you keep insisting that you can get women if oyu find confidence, and what you describe isn't confidence. its a magical woman magnet. you say no such thign exists but then follow it up with 'BUT THERE MUST BE SOMETHING SIMILAR'.

women want
>someone who is attractive
>the more financially well off the better
>the better status, the better
>someone who they 'like'.

the problem is that if you can only be someone who they 'like' they still have no reason to choose you. i dont date ugly girls no matter how amazing their personality is. chemistry can make up for a lot but ive never found myself dating a fat chick just because she liked steven universe. theres plenty of hot chicks who have a godo personality and get alon with me good so why would i settle for a 'funny woman'?

now reverse engineer that. why woudl a woman want you?

you're not looking for advice, you are looking for magic. you are looking for someone to tell you taht just being confident in nothing will help you. it won't.

just aim raelly low and be confident that you're a catch for ugly igrls
>>
File: rene.png (145KB, 222x337px) Image search: [Google]
rene.png
145KB, 222x337px
>solving triple integrals wont carry over to confidence with talking with people
got to swallow this red pill :(
>>
>>17664250
When you say KHV, what does the H mean? Hugless? Hand holdless? Is it just a meme or is there real importance to hugging or holding hands? And does it refer to hugging or holding hands romantically or in a friendship situation? What's the point of hugging or holding hands with someone you didn't or haven't kissed?
I get KV but I don't understand KHV* to be honest.
>>
>>17664261

the H just adds another layer. it supposed to imply that anon is so ugly that girls wont even hug him as a friend to be nice. thats how far away he is from getting laid.

if you get hugged regularly it means you have some sort of intrinsic value that make you at least huggable. but if literally no one in your life will hug you then there is something so repulsive that women wont even want you close to them.
>>
>>17664261
The idea being they've never so much as been touched by a woman. It's a higher echelon of loneliness.
>>
>>17664261
Generally it means that you've never even dated someone
>>
File: 1475111500935.jpg (276KB, 1028x817px) Image search: [Google]
1475111500935.jpg
276KB, 1028x817px
>>17664255
Not OP, but being fat (man or woman) is an indicator of major personality or lifestyle flaws

My standards with women are pretty low as long as the person is not fat
>>
>>17664299

i agree. its also just not very attractive. i make some exceptions when its held right, id be lying if i said i never got with a girl with a few extra pounds.

but if you CANT get girls in your league, than aiming for fatties may be your only choice. not you as in you, but you as in general people, such as OP.

everyone thinks they're entitled to a reasonably attractive chick even after admitting they're ugly. they just need to fidn some magic quality they can show off and get as many hotties as they want.

OP is ignorant.
>>
>>17664255
>the problem here is you coudl work at being better but you already shot it down.

No, I've stated more than once in this thread that I am not giving up seeking value that brings confidence.

What I will absolutely not do is get a good job or get money because of women. That is a different part of my life. I have a normal job with a slightly above average pay, but the women I manage to attract right now will know nothing of it. For me, that's the lowest of the lows. Attracting women with money is just disgusting.

>now reverse engineer that

Well, I'd date some weird looking chicks, if they were cool enough (personality wise). At long term (which is not what I'm looking for right now) I wouldn't date someone who is content with working at McDonalds or something like that.

>just aim raelly low and be confident that you're a catch for ugly igrls

That's just fucking toxic thinking. Sorry, your opinion is getting worse and worse the more you post.
>>
>>17664299

>but being fat (man or woman) is an indicator of major personality or lifestyle flaws

Or a pituitary disorder, or side effects from a medication, or a genetic pre-disposition to having a rigid metabolism, or the aftermath of being bed ridden with a disease, or a symptom of depression or anxiety, or an imbalance of leptin or the neuropeptides that control the parts of your brain that tell your body its hungry.

I knew a girl in high school who had a pituitary disorder that made her gain an insane amount of weight and assholes like you made fun of her incessantly, calling her names and telling her to "put the fork down" even though she exercised daily, ate right and went to an insane amount of doctors to try to fix her hormones. I kept in contact with her and somewhere around sophomore year of college she dropped the weight and went right back to normal.

My point is you never know what someone is going through. You don't have to be attracted to overweight people just stop looking at people and assuming that you know everyone's life and exactly why they're overweight because you don't.

Most people suffer an addiction of some kind, you're not better than anyone else just because your addiction isn't visible to the people around you.
>>
>>17664321
Actual medical conditions that cause overwieghtness are extremely rare (for certain the 40% of the population that are overweight do not all have such disorders)

Fatness can generally always be fixed with some work, whereas an ugly face cannot.
>>
>>17664309

this isn't my opinion. this is your options.

the problem is you want confidence, but you don't want to back that confidence up. so you just want to be arrogant and cocky.

>i will not get a job to get women

fine, but dont be surprised when you don't get women.

>i would date some weird looking chicks.

sure. cuz ur ugly. a 'weird looking chick' is still more attractive than you. you're also not looking for long term, so the hope that you'll somehow attract multiple short term partners without aesthetics, money, or status, is hilarious.

>aim low to catch ugly girls
>THATS TOXIC

no, its realistic. you are ugly. so you should dage someone in your league. ugly people settle for ugly people all the time.

so you're too good for ugly girls, but hot chicks are supposed to settle for you?

think about what you're doing here. you do reject everything because you want confidence, except you refuse to offer anything to be confident in.

you are asking how to get a magical girl magnet. some intrinsic power that makes multiple women love you.

its laughable.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.