[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is pretty perfect but what frustrates me is that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

My girlfriend is pretty perfect but what frustrates me is that her boobs are so small. I don't want to leave her because of that but is there any natural way (no surgery) to get them bigger? I read about daily massage once but no idea if that really works.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>17663255
Fuck off you piece of shit.
>>
>>17663255
Put your mouth on her nipple and blow really hard
>>
rub miracle grow into her chest.
>>
>>17663260
t. chestlet
Kill yourself

>>17663255
Bad taste OP, flat chests are fucking delicious. Is it really that big of an issue that you'd consider leaving her? If that's a real possibility, you might as well do so since there's no real way to make chests significantly bigger without plastic.
>>
>>17663260
Why? It's OK for women to bitch about the size of their man's penis but it's not OK for OP to want his girlfriend to have bigger boobs?
>>
>>17663291
They're hypocrites.

OP you can try convince her to massage her breasts, if she's comfortable with being small breasts then try really hard to having your girlfriend having small boobs.
>>
>>17663255

OP, the only way she will get larger breasts is by getting fatter, or by getting pregnant, (which lasts a little after that, but is overall temporary).

Unless you find a way to get her pregnant forever (still birth?), or you want to shorten her life span, then I say you should be beyond incredibly happy and complacent with your other-than-having-small-breasts-is-perfect girlfriend.

t. aching "heArt" anon
>>
>>17663291

when did that start being okay? that shit will get you a cacophony of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17663255
Get her pregnant.
Fill those puppy full of milk.
>>
>>17663338
I think they mean okay in circles outside of 4chan.
>>
>>17663315
>shorten her life span
nice one
http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/2520627
>>
>>17663255
Reconsider surgery. If I was in your position, and my SO wanted bigger boobs, and we could afford it, then we would do it.
>>
>>17663462

Interesting study.
>>
>>17663346

This

Most girls grow a size or two after childbirth

Her pussy's gonna be wrecked though
>>
File: yep.jpg (19KB, 620x576px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
19KB, 620x576px
>>17663255

I went from having an emotionally abusive girl with DDD cups udders to a genuinely nice girl with small C's. Shit sucks 'cause I love tits and the way my new girl's sit on her chest there's no way she'll ever give me a satisfying tit fuck. Not like my old girl, anyway.

BUT

The new girl has no sexual hangups (save for anal but I'm working on that) and has pretty much told me that as long as I'm with her, it's pussy and blowjobs on tap when I want it. My old gf had a really bad history with men in general and was never really interested that much in sex.

The point is, if you're so hung up on the size of her tits that it's going to cause you problems mentally, you have tjree options. Talk to her about implants, get the fuck over yourself, or get the fuck out of the relationship. Chances are there are things about you she's not that crazy about either but she overlooked them because the whole is greater than sum of its parts.

>tl;dr appreciate having a "perfect" gf and stop being a goddamned faggot
>>
>>17663255
kys
>>
>>17663795
A+ post.
>>
>get gf
>she's great but small boobs
>no big deal
>date, she's shy and introverted
>help each other improve
>soon she confesses she hates her small breasts
>talk about surgery, she schedules an appointment
>she goes from A to C and they look goddamn delicious

>3 months later she leaves me for someone taller, more handsome, and with more money
>can't help but think that the only thing that made her settle with me was because she saw herself as inferior
>now that she was better and with bigger boobs, she had the courage to date "above" and leave me behind

don't make her change.
>>
(im a male)
so transexuals inject hormones to their breasts area to grow a pair.
why couldn't biologically woman do that too?
>>
>>17663907
Note to self: stop after we help eachother get fit.
Got it.
>>
>>17663795

My gf is pretty much like that. Stable, sane, sex almost erry day, no anal, smallish boobs...

but that doesn't bother me.

She's really super awesome, but I don't really want a permanent relationship.

I care about her, but I don't wanna spend the rest of my life with her. I love the variety too much to get hung up on one girl, but at the same time I wouldn't want to hurt her by cheating on her. She's not open to an open relationship.

How do I break it off in an amicable and subtle way? I've considered massaging events in a way so that our career paths end up separating us, but I can't foresee that happening any faster than a year from now.
>>
>>17663988

btw, not op
>>
>>17663914
how many trannies who do that get breastcancer?

>>17663988
>amicable and subtle way
coward.
say it how it is and stop wasting each other's time.
>>
>>17664079
>coward.

maybe

>say it how it is and stop wasting each other's time.

I feel there has to be a better way than to kindle resentment.
>>
>>17664083
considering you're trying to come up with some convoluted plan to force external reasons for a breakup, I'm assuming she doesn't really know that you aren't willing to stay with her.

you will kindle resentment either way. congrats.
>>
>>17664087
>I'm assuming she doesn't really know that you aren't willing to stay with her.

I keep dropping hints, so It shouldn't come as a surprise.
>>
>>17664100
>I keep dropping hints,
hints? how old are you, 12?
you're heading for a perfect storm, and you're the only one to blame.
>>
>>17664162

Alright, I'll outright tell her. "Next summer at the latest, we're gonna have to split"

is that better?
>>
>>17663291
The only people who care about pens size are men, women CANNOT tell the difference between five and seven inches, etc.
>>
File: 1457616350933.gif (2MB, 412x229px) Image search: [Google]
1457616350933.gif
2MB, 412x229px
>>17664216
>women CANNOT tell the difference between five and seven inches, etc

>dicklets actually believe this.
>>
>>17664347
I'm pretty sure can tell about girth but I not so much about length unless it' really noticeable.
>>
>>17664363
she can tell length if you're able to hit her cervix or even her posterior fornix and of course girth is very noticeable.

Besides the physical aspect of a larger penis, there is a very potent mental stimulation associated with a big cock. It's just plain hot and can turn both men and women on.

I will say that technique, passion, and foreplay is more important than above average size tho.
>>
>>17663255
surgery. Though now is a good time. Theres fat reassignment surgery so its almost as good as natural.
>>
>>17663255
You're a faggot.
>>
>>17664184

Yes. At least at that point, you won't be stringing her along all that time or she'll break up with you on the spot. The bridge will be burned, but you're going to look like a dick either way this plays out.
>>
>>17663795
>satisfying tit fuck
You sir are a connoisseur
>>
just have her gain 40 pounds, should do the trick
>>
File: 1471213018310.jpg (13KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1471213018310.jpg
13KB, 320x180px
>>17663291
>63291▶>>17663304 >>17663338 >>17664216
>>>17663260

not a fair comparison.
if the dudes dick is literally 1inch in girth, how tf are u gonna orgasm? like it's directly related to the process of intercourse.

Bewbs are only secondary sexual traits. kek.
>>
File: 1470280585775s.jpg (3KB, 114x125px) Image search: [Google]
1470280585775s.jpg
3KB, 114x125px
>>17664216
keep telling yourself that senpai.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.