[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to be racist anymore. I don't want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o5f7xvvH8U1tk1x7jo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5f7xvvH8U1tk1x7jo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x300px
I don't want to be racist anymore.

I don't want to harbor hate in my heart but every time I try to educate myself all I see are people trying to conquer western society. What do I do?
>>
>>17663249
>What do I do?

Make America Great Again

faggot
>>
If anything, western society conquered them with colonialism. We brought our people and our culture over there and in most cases beat down the cultures that were already there and made them adapt to ours.

It's not that people are taking over, it's that these places are coming into their own again, and restoring their culture.

Think about a teenager living under their parents' roof and by their rules. Even if the household isn't actively being negative or harmful, the teenager is going to want to move out and spread their wings and come into their own. While this can be an act of defiance if the household was harmful, more often it's just growing up and choosing to live their own life. The parents' lifestyle isn't sabotaged by this decision. They do have a smaller circle of influence, but the teenager's decision to act on their own will not go back to the parents and forcibly change their lifestyle.
>>
>>17663249
One of the main themes of history is people trying to impose their culture on other cultures. Western society only exists because the cultures that collectively make it up decided to conquer a bunch of other societies. There's no reason to hate the inevitable and the logical.
>>
There's an experiment called the rubber hand illusion. You have one of your hands hidden under a table, and a fake hand on the table. It's arranged so that you can't see that the fake hand does not connect.

Then, the fake hand is touched somewhere. Your real hand is touched in the same place, at the same time. Do this for long enough, and the brain starts to believe that the fake hand is yours.

If the fake hand is then hit with a hammer, your brain panics and oftentimes feels pain, because it believes the fake hand is real.

Funnily enough, when this was done with a fake hand of a different skin tone, it still worked. Even if the skin tone was vastly different. And it was found that people tended to be less racist afterwards if the hand had a different skin tone, because for that brief moment you saw yourself with the same skin color. They became more like you, and thus more relatable.

You can do this deliberately. Do stuff such as video games that actively put you in the shoes of someone with a different skin tone, and you may find yourself relating to them more.
>>
>>17663249
You're not racist, you just want to preserve your culture over the shit one that those people want to escape, yet promote in your society.

The easier you make it for people to migrate to your country the more likely this will occur, and subsequently cause more friction between peoples.
>>
>>17663308
>Do stuff such as video games that actively put you in the shoes of someone with a different skin tone, and you may find yourself relating to them more.
Alright, I'll give Mafia 3 a shot.
>>
>>17663321
>der a table, and a fake hand on the table. It's arranged so that you can't see that the fake hand does not connect.

No, I really am. If a family member started dating someone black I'd probably stop talking to them. I'm honestly afraid of being mugged almost every time I see someone with a certain amount of melanin and I'm tired of that fear. I want to not give a shit.
>>
>>17663328
Wow, don't know why it green texted that
>>
>>17663328
Well it just so happens the the darker the skin ton, the more likely they are to commit crimes like assault and murder. Its a logical thought process, and the only way to deal with it is to improve yourself so if the situation does arise you're ready to defend yourself.
>>
>>17663322
NO DO NOT DO THAT THAT GAME SUCKS.
It will probably only make you more racist DESU senpai. Try playing some of the Grand Theft Auto games or games with character creators that you can use to make people of other races for yourself
>>
>>17663356
The Saints Row games are a blast. The first one is pretty much GTA but from 2 on they become really weird and fun. I recommend them.

The Walking Dead games by Telltale are also a good game with a black protagonist, and you can play any number of MMOs or game with character creators.
>>
Why is it everyone is trying to be pc? Can't people just have their own ideas? As long as you're not a douche about it trying to spread your beliefs, i don't see the problem.
>>
>>17663249

Everyone is racist, it's just that some people have a greater intensity.

Just don't go out and start killing others.
>>
>>17663275
Most of the world's cultures are anti-progressive and don't try to advance human civilization. White Europeans and a handful of Asian nations actually helped build the western world, the rest just sat in their own squalor shit pissing in the roads.

Without whites there wouldn't be a modern age, we would still be several thousand years behind in technology.
>>
>>17663475
>Doesn't know about the repeated rise and fall of civilizations throughout the worlds
>Doesn't know that the first cities and civilization was African
>Doesn't know that technology progressed in a wave out from the cradle of humanity, with golden ages in cultures such as Mesopotamia, Egypt, Greece/Rome, China, Mongolia, Aztec and Maya, and that this modern white european culture is only the most recent wave that happened to coincide with the progression of technology to a point where civilizations can endure massive catastrophes such as drought and war through extensive trading and interconnection.
>>
I understand how you feel, I also don't want to be racist, but I just know too many girls who got tricked into marriage for visa and got abused afterwards. I always think "if I have a family in this country, my children could get hurt like this''. It's a legit fear, but I blame politics...
>>
I can't. I see them rape, I see the fucking /pol/ memes meant to piss you off and I get more pissed than most.
>>
>>17663249
>turn catholic
>find wife
>get good job
>make many children
>raise and love them properly
>they will do the same
>contribute

It is the path to victory.

www.fisheaters.com
>>
>Help me stop doing a thing /adv/
>"Fuck you keep doing it"
>>
>>17663652
Who the fuck asks 4chan how to stop being a racist? It's not even meymeying. Get your shit together lad.
>>
Just seperate culture from race.
Ain't nothing wrong with judging other cultures.
>>
>>17663650
I'm dating a "Catholic". She wasn't a virgin, and has admitted to having a regrettable hookup but doesn't cheat.

Do pure Catholics actually exist around ages 20-25, or should I just continue to not care as long as it stays in the past?
>>
>>17663664
I dunno who the fuck dates a 20-25 year old? Get a 15-18 year old you moron.
>>
>>17663530
Mesopotamia, Greek, Egyptian and Rome at the times of their games were white.

The Chinese and north east Asians are the only ones who can compete.
>>
>>17663686
*height. Fuck my phone
>>
you're angry because you don't know what the solution is. I was angry until I devised a solution, which is a modern take on eugenics - basically genius sperm banks and selective breeding, which will create a generation of super geniuses. These people will be able to overcome any obstacle.
>>
>>17663686
That is not entirely accurate. Italy and Sicily were both under northmen control, sicily with the normans and Italy with the lombards and so how they look now is not a fair representation. if you want to know what the Romans looked like look at Cypriots (the greek kind). The Iberians aren't a good source either because of the ummayad thing which kind messed with them and the portuguese were big on their whole lusitanian thing and never really got into the roman way. Fucking gauls. The egyptians had... so many... different heights that I have no idea what you mean. The egyptians themselves were, like the romans, Mediterraneans but were definitely not white like the ridiculous germanic standard now in place. Their dynasties ranged from black to greek but that's not really a fair compass is it?

Don't know shit about mesopotamia.

I'm not even going to get into greece. you don't really think they looked like the wet dreams of uncle adi do you?

Overall, fuck the danes, they conquer one little fucking island 1300 years ago and suddenly they get to dictate the beauty standard. fuck off ye, roman pride world wide.
>>
>>17663686
Oh yes,
http://www.crystalinks.com/Thuthmoses4TombMural.jpg

absolutely,
http://media.gettyimages.com/videos/hieroglyph-painting-on-wall-of-king-tuts-tomb-egypt-video-id536967419?s=640x640

totally,
http://media.gettyimages.com/videos/hieroglyphics-paintings-in-the-tomb-of-seti-1-egypt-video-id536967423?s=640x640

white
http://electromontis.net/evoligion/_C/C-Images/9.6_EgyptianRaces.jpg

Dude, you're making yourself look like an idiot here. Don't believe the movies, believe the history and the evidence and the art from that time and place. It's more accurate than our guesswork.
>>
>>17663763
Not trying to be a dick but lets be honest, this isn't tumblr and you won't get away with this. Don't get me wrong, promote your hearts drive on other places but not here. Not if you're genuine at least.
>>
>>17663770
Oh please. I provide actual evidence of skin color in Egypt and you call me a tumblerina? Are you serious?

Show me proof, then. Proof that they were white, because right now all the evidence is in my hands and you're slinging failures of insults instead of arguing.
>>
>>17663785
Mate, it's selective. Not only were the first 2 of the same tomb but the third was out of context and the fourth showed literally what I said, 4 different races, 2 of which are definitely white, 1 of which is black and 1 midetaranean and 1 a fucking God so what mural did you really pick? Not only that but again, egypt spans for thousands of years, what are you talking about? The rulers were white for their last 400 years of independence but does that mean the population was white? Does a white conqueror make egypt white? Does a black one? And holy shit come on its egypt, EGYPT, how can you use 4 pictures a way to tell someone to piss off, to of which are from an obscure pharoah that nobody during that time gave two shits about. Btw did you see that egypt show? It was pretty dope. I think it was called Tut.

You're being biased as shit and that's why I called you a tumblerina (nice term btw). I may be drunk but yoou're a dick.
>>
>>17663785
Allow me to also present the Moors, who were a successful culture who traded with Europe during the Middle Ages, who inhabited Sicily, North Africa, and many other places along the southern Mediterranean.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e7/61/7c/e7617c625111154c2180b46f2fd12163.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9GRjnq52l1w/hqdefault.jpg

http://www.theroot.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/blackmoors62413575aoa1.png
>>
>>17663818
Inshallah you fucking faggot I'll make a dua for your shit face soul how can you argue with pictures. Are you really summarizing the moor to

>a successful culture who traded with Europe during the middle ages who "inhabited" (!) sicily and "many other places"?

Mother fucker do you even history? Are you even going to mention Iberia? Did you just what the fuck. How? What is wrong with you?

>inb4 why you drunk if you a muslim
cuz fuck you thast's why
>>
>>17663818
also the fourth picture in your egypt post literally says in the hieroglyps (left to right)

>higher ones
>foreign from the stars

>craftsmen
>of the people
>the many

>scribe foreigners
>diplomats
>lawful priests

>low
>dirt farmers
>labourer foreigners

>farmers
>foreigners

HURR DURR MUH PICTURES

You fucking shit face scumbag
>>
>>17663249
Western society is a pretty lose term. US of A is nothing like Europe for example and what counted as "western society" in history changed through the times ... all the times.

So basically there is nothing specific to conquer. Besides, who is supposed to do it? Poor brown people with subpar education? Good fucking luck. Le yellow danger? They are going to have to deal with a social bomb themselves soon.

Beyond reading about history and the likes (and biology, if you're THAT hardcore of a racist) a decent way is to talk with different "races" from the same social class as you are or at least reading about them from primary sources. You'll realize that they are pretty much the same as you.

Also it wouldn't hurt to analyze why you even care about memes like race in the first place.

>>17663475
There is not a single culture yet that has the goal to advance civilization. People suck at longterm thinking.
>>
>>17663830
Of course I'm using pictures. They are actual, physical, visual evidence of what people looked like.

Also hence why I using historical depictions rather than modern interpretations. That is a deliberate effort, because I trust the work of people who actually lived there more than the assumptions of modern people who have their own political agendas. This is evidence untarnished by time and interpretation.

And what, would you want me to delve extensively into the history of various areas, all of their movements and empires and territories and trade routes and genealogies? I summarize for brevity's sake.

And if you actually think that the people shown in the image with the different races were all explicitly egyptian, you are sorely mistaken. Look at not just the differences in skin color, but the differences in clothing. They are people from different regions. And I struggle to see why anyone would think that the egyptian color counts as white, when it is obviously a medium tone similar to groups of people from all cultures across that latitude.
>>
>>17663857
No nigga you summarize CUZ U DUMB AS SHIT YOU CANT FAKE THIS. You also biased, get yo bitch ass the fuck back into the medium that reinforces your validity. This not it, you dumb uneducated mother fucker.
>>
>>17663864
And where did you learn it from? That Tut show you mentioned? Where is your evidence?
>>
This thread again? How many times will this same stupid shit be posted? Fuck you, Brandon.
>>
>>17663883
Ey don't dis the Tut! It's a good show really.

Evidence for what? For why you're retarded? That's just out there into the world mate, afraid you can't do much about that. I know what you're thinking.

>give me your clever comebacks
>your pictures
>your meymeys
but you can't meymey this mate. You're way behind and can choke on a dick for all I care.

Also kek who even gives a shit about this, grow up, suck a white dick.

PEEEEEEEEEEEACE I'm gonna pass out.
>>
OP, you are forgetting that history is written by victors.
Humans live under their needs. Why would African and Mesoamerican ancient civilizations need to explore far away lands and develope metal tools and weapons if there was no need to do so?
We don't actually know if their knowledge was useful to us or their conquerors.
Plus, global technological advance is relative. Nothing can guarantee you that if western civilizations wouldn't even exist then the world would be more techonogically primitive. Eventually, such advances would have been made by one civilization or another.
>>
>>17663668
This is America Ahmed, we don't do that here
>>
>>17663699
Sorry, but intelligence is inhereted from the mother
>>
>>17663763
Not him, he's dumb for saying they were "white" but they weren't African. North Africa is VASTLY different from the rest of Africa demographically, they were dark but not ancestors of who we now know as "black people"
>>
>>17663818
The term Moor referred to so many different people that it means almost nothing. It can refer simply to someone of ANY race who's Muslim
>>
>>17663372
It requires aticve effort and anguish to keep going, I want to not care
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.