[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of these three beginners guitars is the most aesthetically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: bullet.jpg (204KB, 886x902px) Image search: [Google]
bullet.jpg
204KB, 886x902px
Which of these three beginners guitars is the most aesthetically pleasing in your opinion?
>>
I'd go with 2 but they're all fine, no one will care
T. Guy who's played guitar since being 7
>>
https://gakucir.com/detail/2429
>>
>>17663041
Those generic baby's first electric guitars aren't going to please anyone.

At least get like an Epiphone Les Paul or something, they're like not even 200 bucks.
>>
>>17663041
Go down to a pawn shop and buy a used good guitar. Try to bring a friend that knows guitars though.

You can easily get one for 50% off the msrp. You can haggle for them to throw in an amp and shit too.
>>
>>17663041
I own the black strat(top pic) the only difference is my guitar has 2 single coil pickups and one humbucker pickup.

The guitar doesnt have to be anything special for a beginner. Just something easy to play on and cheap to replace broken parts. Its kinda like your first car.
>>
>>17663041
Yeah those guitars are definitely worth spending the extra cash to avoid.
>>17663116
This anon has it right. You can get a cheaper fender for anywhere from $300-600 if you go to the right place and find the right model.

Not being a guitar elitist but those squiers are shitbirds and honestly a waste of money. If you're serious about playing then save up a bit more and put the money you would've spent towards something better.

If you're wanting a fender check around for the cyclone, mustang, musicmaster or duosonic.
>>
>>17663104
>>17663041
I've found that good looking guitars only look good if the guitarist is past a beginner level. Like, playing the riff to Iron Man on a colorful Stratocaster isn't going to look cool.
>>17663112
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17663041
A guitar isn't going to get you laid. Invest in a gym membership.
>>
When in doubt, go with fender. Great beginner guitars, good guitars in general, good sound and they last a long time.
With that said, 2 looks the best imho.
>>
File: B000B8KKJW-1.jpg (14KB, 750x281px) Image search: [Google]
B000B8KKJW-1.jpg
14KB, 750x281px
>>17663282
>>17663227
>>17663116

These are pretty good.
Another guitar that I've had since a beginner is the Dean ML. Mine is like pic related (but right handed), it's not as edgy as the lightning bolt zigzag ones.
>>
>>17663041
white or the sunburst I like

What important about buying a guitar is that you have to like playing on it. I bought a yamaha pacifica as my first before and I could never get the action right and just generally hated it, and thus didn't practice. Friend gave me a set up ibanez which was a pleasure to play on, made a big difference in practice

If you can get a cheap guitar that you like to play on, go for it anon. Ignore people saying squirers and such are "shit tier babby first guitar blah blah" - its the player not the instrument
>>
>>17663041
Anyone who judges your guitar is a cunt, get the one you want, strats are good for anything. And you can always upgrade them later aswell
>>
If you ignore everyone else, white. But always avoid buying a guitar first hand, amd try buying from thrift stores or ebay
>>
>>17664436
This. I've been playing some random guitar I got from some random guy for going on 5 years now, put the money and time into setting it up how I like it and making sure it's all running well (replaced the pickups, some wiring, shielding paint, changed to a floating bridge to install a whammy), and I enjoy playing it much more than any $800+ guitar I've played, because I know it, I know what sounds it can make, how to make it make those sounds, I know the strengths and limitations of it, how the neck feels, where the harmonic nodes are on the strings (can change drastically model to model for pinched), all sorts of shit.

Those sound good, don't get me wrong, but you can make anything sound good if you enjoy playing it and make sure it's set up well, it's worth spending the extra amount to take any guitar you get to a store and have it set up properly if you're not absolutely sure what you're doing, and have some experience in the matter

Ignore the retarded elitists who think they're hot shit because their mommy bought them an expensive guitar, it doesn't make you a good player.

And as >>17664653 said, a strat is a solid choice for a cheaper guitar, most genres sound fine on it, and unless you really absolutely know what sort of sound you're going to be playing, and what you're looking for in your next guitar, you shouldn't be spending that much money on it, and anyone who knows anything would tell you this.

If you're a beginner, you're going to sound just as crap on a $2000 American telecaster as a no brand strat copy, and it wouldn't be worth wasting the cash. Develop the skill to when you sound okay on the cheap one, then move up if you feel you need to.

They all look fine by the way, I prefer the white guitar, then black and sunburst, but that's just me, a lot of people are different.
>>
>>17663041
Black is timeless, but it shows up smudges and scratches very easily.
Sunburst is the most aesthetic in pictures but often looks much worse in the flesh.
White is a nice chill colour but it doesn't age well.

My opinion: for a squier bullet strat, go for black. For an actual USA fender, sunburst.

Bullet strats are fine for a starter guitar, I got one 10 years ago and after a few adjustments to the action it's still fine as a home/practice instrument.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.