[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I recently had my car keyed by some asshole in a parking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 45 - RyLHmr0.jpg (60KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
45 - RyLHmr0.jpg
60KB, 428x410px
Hey /adv/, I recently had my car keyed by some asshole in a parking lot while i was shopping and decided to ask my girlfriend this morning on how to file the police report with my insurance company. I asked her if i would need a physical copy or if i could just give them the case number instead. I asked this to her to see if she had any advice on it to avoid a trip to the station. She told me in her experience she had to supply a physical copy for the claim but my insurance company may allow me to give them the report number instead. I told her ok, ill go verify that.

That's when shit went downhill, she started blaming me for doubting her credibility and telling me i didn't listen to what she was saying. She got completely offended by me saying I would go verify when i meant to see if the insurance company would take the report number by itself or not. She was offended and went irate and claimed I was doubting her credibility.

Is she wrong here or am I just autistic and dont understand why someone would think that? When i talked to her about it she said she was taking it doubting the credibility of our whole conversation vs. being a response to that last thing she said.

Any idea what is up with that? I'm seriously confused.
>>
>>17662850
Did you explain what you actually meant?
>>
>>17662949
Yes, I did. She still found it offensive and that it came across as doubting creditability.
>>
>>17662954
She told you she didn't know something, you said you would ask someone else about the thing she didn't know, and that upset her?
>>
well it seems to me that your girl is fucking retarded
>>
>>17662960
Basically yeah, i wanted to verify what she was saying with my insurance company to see what the company would want and she felt it was discrediting what she said.
>>
>>17662965
Then she's fucking insane. Get out of there.
>>
>>17662967
I'm beginning to see that.
>>
>>17662967
She is also scorekeeping across arguments and is trying to get me to validate her emotions. Basically want me to watch my verbage because the word "validate" offended her and she wanted me to day it differently. Thing is i have never had these problem with her for the past 2 years up until the past 3 months.
>>
>>17662988
Ask if she has recently started using tumblr.
>>
>>17662992
I'd laugh if that wasnt a valid question. She accused me of being sexist last week for asking her to prove an app's off site storage claim she made for personal data.
>>
>>17663002
It was a legitimate question. Even more so after hearing what you just said.
>>
This is your fault for not just calling the non emergency number of your police department or your insurance ptovider and asking what to do.

Women think they know every damn thing and implying otherwise is like implying they're the stupidest form of life ever. The solution is never to ask them for practical advice but to google who might actually have an answer to your question.

In short, you fucked up because you asked a woman rather than an authority on the subject you needed info on.
>>
>>17663005
She claims she isn't frequenting Tumblr.
>>
>>17663027
Just explain your feelings to her and tell her that all this stuff she's doing recently is bullshit and if she says she's being reasonable, show her this thread as proof and then dump her.
>>
>>17663047
I'm beginning to think I should, even before this thread. I wanted to see if there was something i was missing that i didn't understand or if i was in the wrong somehow.
>>
>>17663062
Hell, put her on here, we'll talk to her.
>>
>>17662850
Not reading the thread but to answer you at face value, you're both in the wrong.

The way you said that could have been said better; like for instance, you could have said, oh I'll see if my insurance company will just take the number then.

It sounds like a non issue so maybe she was having a bad day.
>>
>>17663079
I'd chalk it to a bad day if it wasn't occurring at 6:30am.
>>
Btw thanks all for the advice
>>
Period mood
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.