[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help. One of my kids lost the key to my mercedes. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 20160902_081744.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160902_081744.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
I need help. One of my kids lost the key to my mercedes. I have looked all over the house and can't find them anywhere. Before I drop 400+ on a new key, where would you look?
>>
>>17662770
This requires a slow room by room search.
Starting with the rooms where your keys and child would have been together, then work your way to the least obvious.
Get down on your knees and study the room, see what would be in reach for a child.
Go though the room an area/item of furniture at a time.
Put everything back neatly and tidy so you know it has been searched.
>>
I would get rid of my shit car and buy a real vehicle like a BMW
>>
fuck it. refrigerator.
>>
>>17662770

>ITT: look at me I have a merc

Consumerism is so last century, Abdul. All the cool kids buy experiences nowadays.
>>
>>17662782
Thanks.

>>17662820
Fuck beamers. Just kidding. I just liked the way it looked.

>>17662825
That was one of the first places I checked. Lel.

>>17662867
Alright? Would you give an actual answer if I said "I lost the key to my ford focus"?
>>
>>17662887
This is the internet, you know he wouldn't.

Is their some place you kid likes to hide things like toys? might have stashed them their. I'm guessing they don't remember or can't answer you?
>>
>>17662896
I have a 5 year old, 3 year old, and 9 month old. The 5 year old said the 3 year old had them, 3 year old says he never touched them. I'm not sure who to believe, and at this point I don't care. I've tried to bribe them, tried to threaten them, but nothing is being said.
>>
>>17662899
Have you ever tried simply turning off the TV, sitting down with your children, and hitting them?
>>
>>17662905
I want to but their mom isn't willing to let me hit them
>>
>>17662770
hahahahaha
>>
>>17662770
in their wallet and bank account
>>
You retrace your steps from the last time you had them. Start at a point where you definitely know you had them. On the same Keychain as your house keys right? Start there. When you pulled up outside your home you walked from the car to the front door and unlocked it. Where did you from there? Check that area thoroughly. Not there? Okay, where did you go next?

Repeat until found.
>>
>>17662905
This would only make the chilldren insecure and feel unloved, it wouldn't solve anything.
They're only fucking kids, for fuck's sake.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.